EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti SC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can't get Windows to boot with Clover

Last week I had made a Boot Camp ISO file with the new Windows 10 build on a USB 2.0 flashdrive. I installed it to a dedicated HDD, and was running it for a few days no problem (with the USB still plugged in). It would skip my Clover boot loader screen and go straight into Windows. But I eventually wanted to go back to my trusty OS X project.

After removing the USB I could see my standard Clover bootlegger and could access Yosemite no problem but I had 4 different partitions for Windows that I didn't know what to do with. I've tried them all and with no luck was able to get into my HDD with Windows 10.

Are there any tips on what I could do with BIOS or Clover Config? I'd ultimately like to see only one option for Windows, and one for OS X. And it to actually go to that OS!

Attached are photos of the four option I can choose from for Windows and my current config.plist. One of them took me to a "repair" screen but then became inactive after that.

Is there a possibility that I'm not able to load it because I don't have Legacy enabled somewhere?

Windows Opt1.jpg
Windows Opt2.jpg
Windows Opt3.jpg
Windows Opt4.jpg
View attachment config.plist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back