Contribute
Register

Can't boot Mac os Sierra (com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel i7 6500U
Graphics
NVidia GeForce GT 920M
I am trying to install mac os sierra. When i try to boot (verbose) it stops on "com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start". First I wasn't thinking the problem was it because some lines up there are some errors like "ACPI Error: [_SB_.PCI0.RP01.PXSX] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND" and "AppleIntelLssI2CController-1::_NotificationsPublishedHandler: getChannelNumber failed". I tried to secure boot with "-x" flag but nothing change. I have AtherosE2200Ethernet, FakeSMC, IntelMausiEthernet, RealtekRTL8111, USBInjectAll kexts. I am on a ASUS F555U Series Laptop with Intel I7-6500U and nVidia GeForce 920M. Somebody can tellme where is the problem and how can I solve that? (Images attcahed)
IMG_20170817_172816.jpg

I am trying to install mac os sierra. When i try to boot (verbose) it stops on "com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start". First I wasn't thinking the problem was it because some lines up there are some errors like "ACPI Error: [_SB_.PCI0.RP01.PXSX] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND" and "AppleIntelLssI2CController-1::_NotificationsPublishedHandler: getChannelNumber failed". I tried to secure boot with "-x" flag but nothing change. I have AtherosE2200Ethernet, FakeSMC, IntelMausiEthernet, RealtekRTL8111, USBInjectAll kexts. I am on a ASUS F555U Series Laptop with Intel I7-6500U and nVidia GeForce 920M. Somebody can tellme where is the problem and how can I solve that? (Images attcahed) View attachment 272792

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Really is there someone that has just an idea? I googled and i have tried with "acpi=off" but nothing change again. I think that is a graphic card problem.

Really is there someone that has just an idea? I googled and i have tried with "acpi=off" but nothing change again. I think that is a graphic card problem.
upload your "problem reporting" files

Sorry, I didn't read the replies! So atatched there is the EFI/CLOVER folder and a picture of the verbose boot.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20170817_172816.jpg
    IMG_20170817_172816.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back