vista
CPU
amd
Graphics
nvidea
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I am having similar problems where is referencing boot0. It states to use unibeast but does not mentoin how. Can someone clairify the process please?

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Solution 1 worked for me.

I ran into this problem after installing on an SSD connected to the 6GB/s sata port. Before a normal HD was working without this error on another sata 3GB/s port.
Mavericks 10.9.3, Unibest 3.0.1, Multibeast Mavericks 6.3.1
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H, NV GF GTX650 Ti, Crucial mx100 512 GB SSD.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've been using my build for over six months, and I've never had any serious problems until I suddenly got the boot0 error a couple days ago. I followed Solution 1, and that got rid of the error. However, I could not log in. The system would freeze either after entering my password or shortly after loading the desktop. I ended up restoring to my most recent Time Machine backup, but then I got the boot0 error again. Also, I don't have OS X on a large drive; it's on a 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD.

Can someone provide some help with this?

Motherboard
Windows
CPU
Intel
Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just fixed this error with method 1! I had actually formatted my whole internal drive (long story;something to do with deleting EFI drive) so finally I restored my CCC backup and got it working with external USB Stick. Installed chimera to my restored drive, rebooted it. At that moment I saw this cold error screen, but I since I didn't want to make a Unibeast USB, I just simply booted into my CCC backup(external drive) and did the above first method by just unmounting the drives and opening terminal. I did however get a permission denied message, but used sudo in front of the command and got it working! Finally I just reinstalled chimera(I think) and did a reboot. VOILA!

Hope this helps anyone, who's in a similar s*** hole! ^^
Takecare!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I had this issue with a new Crucial SSD MX100 loaded up from my Time Machine backup. By following method 1 exactly I would end up with a "operation not supported" after terminal command.

I re-read the thread.
Resolved by modifying method 1 with info from two posts on page 3 of this thread. The problem seems to be that the code provided in the sticky did not accurately identify the disk I was trying to load Chimera from. For me I had to use the following command, where "UniUSB" is the name of the bootable USB I am copying Chimera from and "disk0s2" is the SSD disk I am loading Chimera to. Hope this helps someone.

dd if=/Volumes/UniUSB/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

Motherboard
Intel
CPU
i3 3.3 GHz
Graphics
ATi Readeon 5770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks a lot Macman. You saved my day. The first option worked like a charm!

Motherboard
Asus sabertooth mark 1 Z97
CPU
Core i7 4790
Graphics
GTX 770 2Gb x2
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thanks i got mine to boot from hdd using the 1st solution