Contribute
Register

ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mrhugo

Can you post your config.plist file?
I am having problems with USB in clover.
(Z97 PRO WIFI AC motherboard)

@wimenpiet:
Below You can find requested config.plist (working on 10.10.2 - with new fix for 5GHz frequencies).
Also: I didn't have any issues with usb keyboard on my hackintosh. Mayby try using different usb port.

View attachment config.plist

Hi I have followed your guide all the way through and have a working system. However I have issues with the bluetooth. The bluetooth is showing on the system however is not finding any of the devices I want to pair it with. On the system profile the issue shows itself but I have no idea how to fix it please help. My board is an asus pro z97 wifi ac
gDaoEH0.png

Hi there thanks for the guide it has helped get me up and running I used clover to get iMessage and FaceTime working. The only thing I can't get working is handoff and was wondering if you had any success with getting it to work. I have managed to get bluetooth working to pair my trackpad and magic mouse

Thanks

Matt

Getting everything working, except onboard audio.
Had anyone success in getting onboard audio working on Yosemite?

After installation, i can boot up 3 times then comes this when i boot Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 on Asus Z97 Wifi, i7 4790K, 32GB 2400 DDR4, 480GB SSD, GTX 970 4GB;
and using Clover as Bootloader (Bootflags: -v darkwake=0, kext-dev-mode=1, nvda_drv=1)
Thank you for helping!IMAG1076.jpg

Erik's Workstation Build:
ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

STEP 2: Install OS X

• Enter BIOS.
    • First: Advanced -> Boot -> CSM: Disabled.
    • Second: Restart. (If you don't restart, Step 3 sometimes doesn't save)
    • Third: Advanced -> Boot -> Secure: OtherOS.
    • Fourth: First boot device: USB Stick. Restart
  • Boot. Select Install OS X Mavericks. Hit Space bar, boot verbose.
  • Disk Utility. Format SSD to GUID.
  • Install. It will reboot.
  • After reboot, select Install OS X Mavericks again. Finish install.
  • Boot into OS.

STEP 3: Post Install
...​

When I get to step 2 (Boot. Select Install OS X Mavericks. Hit Space bar, boot verbose.), it freezes at "Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass...". Please see the attached screenshot. Any help would be appreciated.

System:
Asus Z97 Gryphon
32GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 680 (though to use your method I had to switch to integrated graphics)
Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Freeze.JPG

Hello, where can I get:

config.plist (credit: erik. note: darkwake=0 necessary for proper sleep).
SSDT.aml (credit: toleda)

OK, I got my rig working except WiFi/Bluetooth, ASUS Z97 Deluxe, i7-4790K, Dominator 16GB, GTX 980, All I did was create a UniBeast USB installer (Yosemite); then, I used the following boot flag "-f nv_disable=1" this disable my nVidia drivers and allow Yosemite to boot. Once installer finish I then install MultiBeast with some of the selection from another tread here at tonymacx86 for the ASUS z97 deluxe and also install the lates nVidia and CUDA drivers and rebooted, I enter the same boot flag "-f nv_disable=1" to test if my system will boot again to desktop and it did. I rebooted again and enter the following boot flag "nvda_drv=1" to re-enable the NVidia drivers and successfully booted to desktop. Sound did not work, and had to reinstall the audio kext the 1150 from MultiBeast by itself then rebooted and audio is working

Oh! and I did not even needed this:
config.plist (credit: erik. note: darkwake=0 necessary for proper sleep).
SSDT.aml (credit: toleda)

hope this helps someone

not working
iMessage nor FaceTime
have not tried to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back