Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

You dont move the ram on the motherboard, just delete the two other custom memory configs, get rid of the '#', and enable CustomMemory and disable RestrictEvents

You can look at my Rampage EFI for a reference
Worked like a charm. Long shot but, is native onboard wifi and bluetooth possible on the ASUS X299 Prime Deluxe?

Worked like a charm. Long shot but, is native onboard wifi and bluetooth possible on the ASUS X299 Prime Deluxe?

I haven't tried but you should be able to use these kexts

Wifi:
itwlm

Bluetooth:
IntelBluetoothFirmware

If you want like native handoff/airdrop/etc support you can check out @bearloverpr guide on how to replace the onboard card here

I haven't tried but you should be able to use these kexts

Wifi:
itwlm

Bluetooth:
IntelBluetoothFirmware

If you want like native handoff/airdrop/etc support you can check out @bearloverpr guide on how to replace the onboard card here
I got the wifi working by swapping out the onboard wifi/bluetooth module. But still having issues getting the bluetooth working.
1. Is there a setting in the config file that I need to change?
2. I'm using the following kexts to make things work:
- AirportBrcmFixup
- BrcmBluetoothInjector
- BrcmFirmwareData
- BrcmPatchRAM3

Don't know if I need all 4 but that's what I have in there. Thank you

Attachments

• bluetooth.png
    bluetooth.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 43
I got the wifi working by swapping out the onboard wifi/bluetooth module. But still having issues getting the bluetooth working.
1. Is there a setting in the config file that I need to change?
2. I'm using the following kexts to make things work:
- AirportBrcmFixup
- BrcmBluetoothInjector
- BrcmFirmwareData
- BrcmPatchRAM3

Don't know if I need all 4 but that's what I have in there. Thank you

Not sure if you need those 4 kexts but could be wrong. Make sure the onboard wifi/bt is enabled in the BIOS and that USB port the Bluetooth uses for Onboard is mapped as 255. Could also ask @bearloverpr if you're missing anything

The card replacement that @bearloverpr used is a wifi and bluetooth card that plugs into an m.2 slot. So, I don't think it needs to be mapped in USBMap. I'll check for his response and see if I get any further then report back,

The card replacement that @bearloverpr used is a wifi and bluetooth card that plugs into an m.2 slot. So, I don't think it needs to be mapped in USBMap. I'll check for his response and see if I get any further then report back,

Pretty sure it still needs to be mapped. You’re just replacing the card, the board wires the bluetooth from the Slot to a USB port. I’m not sure which port number it is since it can vary from board to board.

Pretty sure it still needs to be mapped. You’re just replacing the card, the board wires the bluetooth from the Slot to a USB port. I’m not sure which port number it is since it can vary from board to board.
Got it working finally. On my Asus Prime Deluxe (probably everyone else's as well) HS13. Thank you for pointing that out. Lastly, Onboard sound is absent on mine. I have alcid=1 in the boot-args section. According to the Asus website my board is running Realtek S1220A. What else can I do to get it up and running?

Got it working finally. On my Asus Prime Deluxe (probably everyone else's as well) HS13. Thank you for pointing that out. Lastly, Onboard sound is absent on mine. I have alcid=1 in the boot-args section. According to the Asus website my board is running Realtek S1220A. What else can I do to get it up and running?
You can try 7 but 1 should’ve worked too

I can confirm updating from 12.2 to 12.2.1 without a problem. Total process took around 30 minutes but all seems to work flawlessly on my Asus Prime Deluxe. Double check ur kexts are up to date and obviously a current version of OC. Cheers!

Back