Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus vivobook x512fa ej550t not booting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
also you will get graphics card as 1536 mb
Hey man! Thanks for keeping this thread active and alive. I left hackintosh for studies but will be back soon and try to keep this thread alive too! Its great you found all these fixes. Thanks!

Hi aruchiru I updated your opencore efi which was 26.6 mb to opencore 0.7.1 and it was successful and also booted to Catalina and I tried to update macos to bigsur using app store version 11.5.1 and ran the Install macos big Sur app and it installed sucessfully asked for a restart then opencore automatically went to the macos install boot option then it only shows the Apple logo only not even the line and got stuck and I ran it 3 hours and shutdown my computer the using opencore I booted into macos Catalina and not able to upgrade to bigsur tried on another disk also the same laptop you are using. So I would request you to make a new efi specialy for macos bigsur for fresh install bigsur I will help you in updating the opencore everytime but you should make a new efi special y for bigsur thanks

Hi aruchiru I updated your opencore efi which was 26.6 mb to opencore 0.7.1 and it was successful and also booted to Catalina and I tried to update macos to bigsur using app store version 11.5.1 and ran the Install macos big Sur app and it installed sucessfully asked for a restart then opencore automatically went to the macos install boot option then it only shows the Apple logo only not even the line and got stuck and I ran it 3 hours and shutdown my computer the using opencore I booted into macos Catalina and not able to upgrade to bigsur tried on another disk also the same laptop you are using. So I would request you to make a new efi specialy for macos bigsur for fresh install bigsur I will help you in updating the opencore everytime but you should make a new efi special y for bigsur thanks
Like I said before, I will be back in the community later. Currently I am studying. I'm sorry. Maybe check out some guides on how to clean update the opencore bootloader.

Like I said before, I will be back in the community later. Currently I am studying. I'm sorry. Maybe check out some guides on how to clean update the opencore bootloader.
Ok I am by the way only 13 years so I will also go for a break for studying

Hi aruchiru any progress
I fixed the wifi in the hackintosh now we can connect it wirelessly to the internet I am using the chip intel ac9560 and gives a speed of 200 mbs
But still not able to upgrade to bigsur please make a efi for bigsur version 11.5.1 I will add the kexts manualy

And also will share the EFI

Please try to make it

I made it but goes but doesnot show the boot options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back