Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus vivobook x512fa ej550t not booting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I updated aruchiru s opencore to the latest version 0.7.1 and tried to install bigsur 11.5.1 through it asked for a restart but after that when it boots to macos installer after that the drive turns off and stuck at the Apple logo without any line only happens for bigsur because I had tried a update to Catalina security 2021was installed sucessfully

Actually I updated aruchiru s opencore to the latest version 0.7.1 and tried to install bigsur 11.5.1 through it asked for a restart but after that when it boots to macos installer after that the drive turns off and stuck at the Apple logo without any line only happens for bigsur because I had tried a update to Catalina security 2021was installed sucessfully
boot verbose to see the issue

Cannot boot using verbose

I am just a teenager thats why I ask to help me by making a new EFI

When I add -v and change hide verbose to no in the config but then also reboots hiding the verbose

When I add -v and change hide verbose to no in the config but then also reboots hiding the verbose
zip and upload your current EFI

I enabled hide verbose and shows the error OCB invalid image unsupported

here is the EFI
with the error i get when booting to macos installer updating catalina to bigsur 11.5.2 opencore version 0.7.2 latest all kexts are also latest

Attachments

• IMG20210823141341.jpg
    IMG20210823141341.jpg
    808.9 KB · Views: 58
  • EFI.rar
    17 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back