Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus vivobook x512fa ej550t not booting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the mic and audio just go to nvram in the config plist editor and change alcid from 5 to 13

OK. thanks. so what can i do for the keyboard lighting?

Hi Bro? no solution to keyboard lighting?

Ok. Thanks...
Hello everyone and especially futureorkun!!
I have fixed keyboard brightness with increasing brightness, decreasing brightness and on/off! finally!!!!
I have put the latest efi and the application that does this. The problem with this laptop keyboard brightness control key is that there is only 1 key for both decrease and increase so I was not able to fix it in macOS. But there is an application called LabTick with which I can increase and decrease brightness with no problem at all. I had to just tell it which keys for what in the application preferences. I used fn+f6 for decrease, fn+f7 for increase and fn+f8 for on/off. I also have given a link to the application. One more thing. If you want the keyboard backlight to work without opening the app every time you switch on your laptop you should go to system preferences, users and groups, login items and enable lab tick to have keyboard backlight control when you power on your laptop. Thanks a lot community for the support and especially futureorkun for asking me so much!
thanks and good luck!!!!

link : https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/22151/lab-tick

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
@aruchiru2
Thanks for config
I am unable to see the option to install Catalina when i try to boot via opencore using your efi

Thanks Bro. I have an AIO device. I am opening a topic for him. I'll be glad if you can look if you have time

Used it for a while it is perfect
it really shows the hard work you put into this
are you trying to get big sur running on it

Used it for a while it is perfect
it really shows the hard work you put into this
are you trying to get big sur running on it
so were you able to boot? im working on a youtube tutorial which I will link here. I will go to big sur when the os after big sur comes. I produce music and I want all my plugins to be compatible and tested on that new OS. Im really happy this thread worked for you. (You are the one who pushed me to finish this project). I have not been able to get the asus uvc camera and the hdmi output. (tried various methods of framebuffer patching without success). If anyone knows a fix for either problems please reply here.

Thanks and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back