1.9 MB · Views: 81
this is the EFI
should disable:
USBInjectAll

as you have already created your USBPorts

may not need: XHCI-unsupported.kext

probably do not need SSDT-XHC.aml

Hello Feartech,
I am trying to install MacOS from scratch again on my laptop to make a clean installation. I am trying to install the recovery image of catalina as you said that is the best point to start in your guide to booting to opencore. I have been getting this error and have not found a single solution on the internet that works.
1641728263970.png

I have attached my zipped efi too. I am following the dortina guide for opencore version 0.7.6. I am using all debug files.
Thanks a lot for your help

Attachments

• EFI_0.7.6.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Hello Feartech,
I am trying to install MacOS from scratch again on my laptop to make a clean installation. I am trying to install the recovery image of catalina as you said that is the best point to start in your guide to booting to opencore. I have been getting this error and have not found a single solution on the internet that works. View attachment 538841

I have attached my zipped efi too. I am following the dortina guide for opencore version 0.7.6. I am using all debug files.
the files you have differ from my guide

the files you have differ from my guide
Same error with your guide except this time it restarts back to the picker in the opencore menu. I have attached the efi created from your guide in this post.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
Same error with your guide except this time it restarts back to the picker in the opencore menu. I have attached the efi created from your guide in this post.
you didn't follow post 2 of the guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back