Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus vivobook x512fa ej550t not booting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i am unable to turn off keyboard light
With that app it flickers even even set to off

Edit
Had to disable adjust keyboard brightness in low light option in settings keyboard

Last edited:
I am trying to get big sur up and running on it will let you know about my progress

I am trying to get big sur up and running on it will let you know about my progress
Sure sahilg009. I suggest you update through the app store installer because that is how other people have upgraded. This might be obvious but keep a backup of your data and the EFI. Did you fix the keyboard backlight issue? I set the increase key to f7 and f6 for decrease and f8 for on or off. Go to the settings in the application and make sure it starts up on boot. even with that your kb backlight will be on for the few seconds that the app is opening. after that it should be ok. if you need any more help dont hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and good luck!!!

I changed my wifi card to

DW1820A​

Not it won't boot if you could edit the config to make it work i would appreciate it

I changed my wifi card to

DW1820A​

Not it won't boot if you could edit the config to make it work i would appreciate it
hello sahil,
I am sorry. I can not help you with the wifi because I am using an internal card so I will not be able to make the efi. I am sure there are a lot of resources out on the internet. Just make sure everything is backed up.
Thanks and good luck!!!

dw1820A is also a internal card
Broadcom BCM94352Z DW1560 is the name it was sold under
i found a tutorial for it
would appreciate if you could do that :)

managed to make it work by injecting kext via config.plist in order shown in video above no need to edit pcid or anything else
if anyone needs that config i can post it here
DW1820 is one of the cheapest wifi cards for mac and it works for both wifi and bluetooth

Hi guys i found out a wifi fix you need a android phone later android 5.0 plugin it to the laptop using usb cable and after pluging do not choose share files or anything else just ignore it then go to setting and search for usb tethering and turn it on then your hackintosh will be connected to the wifi and the network settings will show a ethernet connected

and also i have updated the open core efi which was 26.6 mb zip file from arichiru which had the opencore version 0.6.0 so i updated it to 0.6.9 anyone needs it please reply i will post it and mic and speakers has also been fixed i will update it to 0.7.2 so that you guys can also install bigsur 11.5.1

also you will get graphics card as 1536 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back