1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
desktop model - ASUS CM6870

motherboard - p8h77-m pro ( Link )

ASUS CM6870 pc bios and ASUS p8h77-m pro motherboard bios are not same.

BUT p8h77-m pro motherboard including in CM6870 pc. somehow i can't install ASUS p8h77-m pro motherboard bios on my cm6870 pc. i need to download bios from my desktop model number.
ASUS CM6870 bios(this is working bios for me) ASUS p8h77-m pro bios (not compatible)

My question is do i need to patch my UEFI bios to install os x? if i need to patch my bios,how to patch? or is someone here for provide me a correct patched bios file or a bios repository?

now i tried so many times to install os x 10.9 without patched my bios but its too hard.i have lot of issues?

please help to my hackintosh.

i have an Asus cm6870 MB also and i cannot get it to boot from the thumb drive no matter what i try, even with an updated bios. did you get yours to work?

desktop model - ASUS CM6870

motherboard - p8h77-m pro ( Link )

ASUS CM6870 pc bios and ASUS p8h77-m pro motherboard bios are not same.

BUT p8h77-m pro motherboard including in CM6870 pc. somehow i can't install ASUS p8h77-m pro motherboard bios on my cm6870 pc. i need to download bios from my desktop model number.
ASUS CM6870 bios(this is working bios for me) ASUS p8h77-m pro bios (not compatible)

My question is do i need to patch my UEFI bios to install os x? if i need to patch my bios,how to patch? or is someone here for provide me a correct patched bios file or a bios repository?

now i tried so many times to install os x 10.9 without patched my bios but its too hard.i have lot of issues?

please help to my hackintosh.
Use Clover to boot and install OS X - it bypasses the need to patch the BIOS.

i have an Asus cm6870 MB also and i cannot get it to boot from the thumb drive no matter what i try, even with an updated bios. did you get yours to work?

Me too won't boot from UniBeast, I want to know who get it done for Asus cm6870? and what is the BIOS setting that would allow to boot thumb drive.

I get it done, and installed Sierra.

- Clover UEFI for 1st boot and install Sierra to my SSD, Clover Legacy boot won't work on this Mother board
- But multiBeast loader to my SSD need Legacy
- Display HD2500 / HD4000 won't work. I tried all of them 0x0166000x ..... and match the BOIS Vram size setting for ig-platform-id, try all ports VGA/DVI/HDMI but still not work for this motherboard. It only works on 0x01660005 but only assign 7M Vram.

Happy ending, I used my old GT9800 and change the config plist to VRAM 512 and working good now. GT9800 works VGA port only, I don't know how to make it work on DVI port.

- USB2&3/ Network / audio / bluetooth dongle bcm20702 works too
- Because of that's desktop I haven't test the wakeup, I alway disable sleep.

Asus P8H77-M pro cm6870 refurb motherboard / i5 3rd gen 4 cores / DDR3 still are available order online, good deal for building a i5 4 cores Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back