Contribute
Register

ASUS ROG Strix H370-I Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a DisplayPort to HDMI cable, can you please explain me how to make it work? Right now it says "Intel UHD Graphics 630 7mb"

thanks

Did you try using the EFI directory that I attached a few posts ago? I don't recall having difficulty with getting the graphics correctly recognized after installing with Unibeast and using Multibeast post-installation. However, if you're having trouble you should follow the guide at:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen.256490/

Did you try using the EFI directory that I attached a few posts ago? I don't recall having difficulty with getting the graphics correctly recognized after installing with Unibeast and using Multibeast post-installation. However, if you're having trouble you should follow the guide at:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen.256490/

I solve this a few hours ago by putting the config.plist of this post:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ntel-i7-8700-hd630.256513/page-5#post-1855339

I also fixed the shutdown and reset by putting EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI

Im still struggling with the audio and wakeup from sleep.

I am currently building a similar setup.
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX H370-I Gaming
CPU: Intel 8600K
RAM: Corsair value select 16GB
Storage: Kingston 128GB 2.5' SSD and 3, 3TB seagate NAS drives
Case: Cooler Master Elite 110
Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler
PSU: Thermaltake semi-modular 650W

I have got as far as the setup menu for Mac OS Mojave but cannot go any further due to my USB keyboard and mouse not working. There is no issues with this keyboard and mouse, as they worked for edition BIOS settings and selecting options in Clover.
Has anyone come across a similar issue, or know of any fixes?

I have got as far as the setup menu for Mac OS Mojave but cannot go any further due to my USB keyboard and mouse not working. There is no issues with this keyboard and mouse, as they worked for edition BIOS settings and selecting options in Clover.

I assume you used Unibeast to create an installer? The problem you're running into has to do with the port-limit patch, which needs to be correct for the version of Mac OS Mojave that you're trying to install. You'll need to modify the config.plist in the EFI partition of your USB drive that you're using for installation.

For 10.14.2, check to make sure that the USB patch section of your config.plist is as follows:

<key>Comment</key>
<string>USB 10.14 by PMHeart,FredWst</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
g/sPD4MDBQAA
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.14</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
g/sPkJCQkJCQ
</data>
or if you use PlistEdit Pro:
Find: 83FB0F0F 83030400 00
Replace: 83FB0F90 90909090 90

Not trying to pile on here just adding my voice to the "me too" voices.

Almost everything works for me except audio (nothing there at all) and I am getting some odd graphic artifacts on the tab bar in Safari where the tab bar is often all black and moving the mouse over the tab bar leaves artifacts in the video "wiping away" the black coloration This happens only in the the tab bar and only in Safari. Chrome is fine and Firefox displays a little jutter when moving the mouse over the menu bar controls and tabs. All other apps seem fine. Strange and frustrating... (Also attaching my EFI Folder)

video.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 81

I had the same problem and while I don't recall what exactly I did to get the keyboard back my EFI Folder attached on this thread has a working keyboard/mouse. Eventually I'll document it all but it is currently all over several websites in bits and pieces.

Ive had great success with my build so far But then im not using any SATA drives and integrated graphics.

My journey is here

I solve this a few hours ago by putting the config.plist of this post:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ntel-i7-8700-hd630.256513/page-5#post-1855339

I also fixed the shutdown and reset by putting EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI

Im still struggling with the audio and wakeup from sleep.
I have built a similar system and at the point of completing the installation. I was wondering what drivers you installed to complete the installation with Multibeast

Hi.
I have the same Motherboard (ASUS ROG Strix H370-I) but with BIOS version 2012.
Do you have the same BIOS version when installing Mojave?
Cause I can't reach the MacOS Installator, it gets stucked on the Apple Logo with progress bar.

Sorry for my bad English, but I'm from Mexico, can't write it very well :/
Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back