Register

AppleUSBXHCI was not halted/waiting for root device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ht3lSM7.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 83
Hmm interesting... Till now, I only managed once to get my bootloader to slowly load, otherwise it goes fairly quickly.

The bootloader will load very quickly. It is OS X/macOS that takes time.

It looks like a USB problem.
I said it is USB problem in first post hahaha... Interesting it is, USB ports work normally, and I also got Mavericks working, but I want legit copy of either Sierra or El Capitan, but they don't seem to work... but USB ports are working just fine, seems like something with Sierra/El Capitan that's not accepting ports as usual...

Im a bit worried that things I done till now don't overrun what I'll try to fix with your linked guide. Is it possible they overrunned anything?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say...

I'm not sure what you're trying to say...
I'm slowly giving up... I gave those kexts which guide recommends in and they didn't really change anything... I'm not using Kext Wizard if that's issue, but I doubt... It's only been doing this on Sierra and El Capitan...

I'm slowly giving up... I gave those kexts which guide recommends in and they didn't really change anything... I'm not using Kext Wizard if that's issue, but I doubt... It's only been doing this on Sierra and El Capitan...

The key is using a USB port that works. If unsuccessful, put the installer on a SATA device and deal with USB later.

The key is using a USB port that works. If unsuccessful, put the installer on a SATA device and deal with USB later.
I suppose SATA device is meant as hard drive? So I should create another partition and install it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back