Contribute
Register

AppleUSBXHCI was not halted/waiting for root device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post before, or should I post new EFI/Clover?
*Sorry, here they are:

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 85
I don't see where you attached EFI/Clover.

Your EFI/Clover/kexts/Other is not per guide.

Keep in mind your USB3 controller is not likely to be supported natively. Will require GenericUSBXHCI.kext or simply avoid it and use only Intel USB2 ports.

" Remove EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, leaving just 'Other' "
What is wrong then? :O

Your EFI/Clover/kexts/Other is not per guide.

Keep in mind your USB3 controller is not likely to be supported natively. Will require GenericUSBXHCI.kext or simply avoid it and use only Intel USB2 ports.
Problem is, I am using USB2 ports and it's happening what I showed you. Also, on your post, it is written GenericUSBXHCI.kext is not supported in 10.11+, that's why I didn't add it. I might add it now and see what it happens.

" Remove EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, leaving just 'Other' "
What is wrong then? :O

Use only the kexts recommended in the guide.

Problem is, I am using USB2 ports and it's happening what I showed you. Also, on your post, it is written GenericUSBXHCI.kext is not supported in 10.11+, that's why I didn't add it. I might add it now and see what it happens.

If you're really using an Intel USB2 port, your USB3 controller will not cause an issue with booting.

Ok, removed few now I have these in, and still have same problem.
fc3973a07b4c4bc0b9e72382adfd40de.png

I doubt removing kexts will solve my USB problems. Can you please be more specific? I removed all of them leaving just FakeSMC and Voodoo controller and IT STILL does that... What to do next?

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back