i5-4300U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi fellow Hackintoshers! I have created a simple script that will install the Apple HFS Read Only drivers from Bootcamp on any Windows PC! This script is the effort of an hour of just googling stuff and copy pasting commands with minimal edits (Cause I'm Lazy) but should work on any computer! (In theory at least... I am not responsible for a non-booting system) It is a Windows Batch File (.bat) so you can look over it before you run it (MUST BE RUN AS ADMIN). All needed files are included in attached zip file and this script worked for me. The drivers came from the Genuine Apple Bootcamp drivers that I installed on a real iMac then just copied the files and registry keys from.
If uploading this is against this sites ToS, then take it down as I do not know what the policy regarding this type of post is. Please let me know if it is not allowed and I will remove it! Thanks, Leave your comments below and let me know if it works for you or not!

Attachments

• AppleHFSDriver.zip
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,068
This looks like a great script! But I've read that the Bootcamp drivers are broken since the Windows 10 anniversary version / Creators Update. Are you running Windows 10 and you have readonly HFS+ disks working currently on latest Win 10?

For reference, option #2 at https://discussions.apple.com/message/31245808#31245808 seems to be similar to your registry scripts. So I take it that this does work post-Creators Update for Win 10?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back