Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I installed mavericks 10.9.5 on my K53S i7 laptop and the internet works (using the Ethernet cable port). I can sign in into itunes but I can't sign it into the app store, it just says "connection failed" every time I click the Sign In button. I tried installing the AtherosL1cEthernet 1.2.3 on MultiBeast but that didn't fix it, I also tried adding this to org.chameleon.Boot.plist and it didnt work as well.
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

I installed mavericks 10.9.5 on my K53S i7 laptop and the internet works (using the Ethernet cable port). I can sign in into itunes but I can't sign it into the app store, it just says "connection failed" every time I click the Sign In button. I tried installing the AtherosL1cEthernet 1.2.3 on MultiBeast but that didn't fix it, I also tried adding this to org.chameleon.Boot.plist and it didnt work as well.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back