Contribute
Register

Anyone have a working config for HP ENVY Desktop TE01-1487c?

I have all of the above. (Using 07009B3E and SMBIOS iMac20,1) Still only 7MB VRAM. Stumped...

07009B3E
or
00009B3E
ig-platform-id
Hi Feartech. It's been over a week and I'm still digging on my own for a solution to the accelerated graphics... I'm dumbfounded. My latest attempts were today.

I've scoured the web and YouTube and tried everything I can think of. This video told me to use Hackintool to look up desktop device IDs:

Hackintosh Intel Graphics Fix 100% working Opencore & Clover

Unfortunately, Hackintool does not have device ID specifications for Comet Lake; the latest it has is Coffee Lake. For Coffee Lake desktops I tried:

00009B3E (Your suggestion - not listed in Hackintool)
07009B3E (Your suggestion - also listed in Hackintool)
0300923E
0300913E
0380983E
0000A53E

Used these keys:

AAPL,ig-platform-id = <_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _>
framebuffer-stolenmem = 00003001

All IDs yielded the same results: 7MB VRAM. :(

I even repeated all 6 IDs adding this enable key:

framebuffer-patch-enable = 01000000

Any ideas?

Hi Feartech. It's been over a week and I'm still digging on my own for a solution to the accelerated graphics... I'm dumbfounded. My latest attempts were today.

I've scoured the web and YouTube and tried everything I can think of. This video told me to use Hackintool to look up desktop device IDs:

Hackintosh Intel Graphics Fix 100% working Opencore & Clover

Unfortunately, Hackintool does not have device ID specifications for Comet Lake; the latest it has is Coffee Lake. For Coffee Lake desktops I tried:

00009B3E (Your suggestion - not listed in Hackintool)
07009B3E (Your suggestion - also listed in Hackintool)
0300923E
0300913E
0380983E
0000A53E

Used these keys:

All IDs yielded the same results: 7MB VRAM. :(

I even repeated all 6 IDs adding this enable key:

framebuffer-patch-enable = 01000000

Any ideas?

First up - are you installing Mojave - the subject of his thread, or are you installing Big Sur? If the latter then we are off-topic.

To install on Mojave you will need to spoof a Kaby Lake CPU. Possibly Coffee Lake will work. The iGPU values are correct.

You are using system-definition iMac20,1 but you can't run Mojave on it. Big Sur would be fine.

First up - are you installing Mojave - the subject of his thread, or are you installing Big Sur? If the latter then we are off-topic.

To install on Mojave you will need to spoof a Kaby Lake CPU. Possibly Coffee Lake will work. The iGPU values are correct.

You are using system-definition iMac20,1 but you can't run Mojave on it. Big Sur would be fine.
Hi UtterDisbelief. I apologize for any confusion related to the topic/thread. I had no luck installing Mojave, but I was able to install Big Sur with OpenCore. After getting sound working, I upgraded to Ventura 13.5 through the Apple Store (perhaps I should not have done so?)

Since this thread is in the improper (Mojave) topic now, is there any way I can move all of the above exchange to a new topic under Ventura Desktop Support, or should I go to Ventura Desktop Support and create a new topic pertaining to my iGPU issue?

"Spoofing CPU" is foreign terminology to me. I'm a novice. I listed many iGPU values, so I'm not sure which values you mean by "The iGPU values are correct."

Hi UtterDisbelief. I apologize for any confusion related to the topic/thread. I had no luck installing Mojave, but I was able to install Big Sur with OpenCore. After getting sound working, I upgraded to Ventura 13.5 through the Apple Store (perhaps I should not have done so?)

Since this thread is in the improper (Mojave) topic now, is there any way I can move all of the above exchange to a new topic under Ventura Desktop Support, or should I go to Ventura Desktop Support and create a new topic pertaining to my iGPU issue?

"Spoofing CPU" is foreign terminology to me. I'm a novice. I listed many iGPU values, so I'm not sure which values you mean by "The iGPU values are correct."
moved to Ventura Support

Back