My Config:
B550 Master
RX 550 Pulse 2GB (LEXA)
16gb 3600 Ram
NVMe 970 Evo Plus

My Config it's not getting H264.
Tested with VideoProc, VDADecoderCheckerView attachment 539468
VDA Error:

Already followed Opencore Guide for fixing DRMs.
Spoofing using SSDT.
no-gfx-spoof entered, device id 67FF

Attached EFI,IOReg.

If someone have any suggestions it's much appreciated.

EDIT:

Using -radcodec boot arg make them work.
Unfairvga needed for Apple TV Green Screen.
View attachment 539495
I've tried to make my own SSDT-GPU-SPOOF but it won't work. I have a MAXSUN Radeon RX550 4GB (Lexa) 0x699F. My Location Path is "_SB_.PC00.PEG1.PEGP" how should I put these values into a SSDT-GPU_SPOOF. Thank you
So -radcodec won't work, DRM and Hardware Acceleration are disabled.

Attachments

• 1644799429611.png
    1644799429611.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 247
  • 1644799489050.png
    1644799489050.png
    14 KB · Views: 248
I can confirm this works properly with my Lexa XT GPU variant. My WX2100 on my Dell Precision 3540 is now detected properly with a properly modified SSDT-GPU-SPOOF.aml to spoof a Baffin RX 550.

Last edited:
Hi guys
Finally I managed to make my rx 550 work, I made the ssdt that makes the fake ID, but when updating opencore it is identified, but it says that it is not compatible in the system report.
I imagine it is something that can be solved by programming a new ssdt in an updated opencore

sorry for my english

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 397
I have the pink yestron rx550 4gb mentioned earlier. when I start the computer the only available resolution is 1080p, and no acceleration.

I'm sure that I do not understand what needs to be done to access full memory and acceleration of this card. is it as simple as adding a boot argument each time the computer is started ?

I'm running Catalina on a Dell 7010.

thanks!

picture of the glorious yestron rx550 in the dell 7020, can't even see the bios properly ...
KIMG4989.JPG

picture of the glorious yestron rx550 in the dell 7020, can't even see the bios properly ... View attachment 546351
Of the various glitches involved with Hackintoshing, Safari tab art, pink stripes on boot and desktop glitch, this has to be one of my favorites, the colorful textural quality of the glitch reminds me of quilt patterns, very un-matrix!.

Last edited:
that don't look right

lol agreed.

I purchased 2 of these.... the first one intent on using for the hack, but Amazon said it was damaged/un deliverable... so I purchased a second, and they both arrived the same day, undamaged.

both cards exhibit these patterns.

I can't even see the bios , sigh, I think I might be carrying everyone's bad luck this week. lol

lol agreed.

I purchased 2 of these.... the first one intent on using for the hack, but Amazon said it was damaged/un deliverable... so I purchased a second, and they both arrived the same day, undamaged.

both cards exhibit these patterns.

I can't even see the bios , sigh, I think I might be carrying everyone's bad luck this week. lol
do you happen to have another machine to test them on?

do you happen to have another machine to test them on?

yes. the other machines will not post with either of these cards installed.

Back