Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 5742g Mac os Sierra 10.12 AUDIO NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already tried one, can you find one for me and attach the link, also I see from my verbs that is alc272x

yes tried one but didn't worked, can u find one for me please, maybe you have more luck, but from the verbs file i can see that is alc272x

Already tried one, can you find one for me and attach the link, also I see from my verbs that is alc272x

I will not do your searching for you.
You should insure you met all of the other requirements (ACPI patching, the kext installed correctly, etc).

Sorry, but AppleHDA patching is complex and requires a lot of time, even once you understand it.
If you expect to understand patching the pinconfigs (I assume that's what you mean by 'verbs'), you should probably spend some time reading the Intel HDA specification.

Use vanilla kext (appleHDA)
and inject AppleALC.kext via clover (google it)

Probably patch on the fly those binary
AppleHDA 8A19D411 to 00000000
AppleHDA 8B19D411 to 7202EC10

Use vanilla kext (appleHDA)
and inject AppleALC.kext via clover (google it)

Probably patch on the fly those binary
AppleHDA 8A19D411 to 00000000
AppleHDA 8B19D411 to 7202EC10

AppleALC.kext should have all the necessary patches for AppleHDA binary.

Note that 0x11d4198b -> 0x10ec0272 requires a fair number of patches (these patches are specific to 10.12):
Code:
SPEEDY-OSX:patch-hda RehabMan$ ./patch-hda.pl -x -q -o 10.12 0x10ec0272 0x11d4198b
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDA</string>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Expect 2 matches; 0x11d4198a to 0x00000000</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>ihnUEQ==</data>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AAAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Expect 2 matches; 0x10ec0885 to 0x00000000</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>hQjsEA==</data>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AAAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Expect 2 matches; 0x11d41984 to 0x00000000</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>hBnUEQ==</data>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AAAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Expect 2 matches; 0x11d4198b to 0x10ec0272</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>ixnUEQ==</data>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>cgLsEA==</data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

Hi, I managed to build a pretty stable hackintosh on this laptop but since Yosemite i haven't been able to activate audio.
I tried toleda patch (no codec detected), applehda patched with HDAenabler(nothing), voodooHDA( activate but only left speaker working and no jack working). I attach Ioreg, dpcimanager and clover configurator, please help!
Hi, I managed to build a pretty stable hackintosh on this laptop but since Yosemite i haven't been able to activate audio.
I tried toleda patch (no codec detected), applehda patched with HDAenabler(nothing), voodooHDA( activate but only left speaker working and no jack working). I attach Ioreg, dpcimanager and clover configurator, please help!

please help me xpple360, my laptop acer aspire amd radeon 6370m only vram 3mb Mac sierra, I need help setting file EFI clover, SSDT and another support for 6370m, thanks

Dear xpple360, could you tell me please how did you install 10.12 on 5742G? I have the same laptop with core i3, AMD HD5470.

Hi, could you posta a short guide on how to install sierra on aspire5742g please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back