Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I managed to build a pretty stable hackintosh on this laptop but since Yosemite i haven't been able to activate audio.
I tried toleda patch (no codec detected), applehda patched with HDAenabler(nothing), voodooHDA( activate but only left speaker working and no jack working). I attach Ioreg, dpcimanager and clover configurator, please help!

Attachments

• config.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 428
  • ioreg.txt
    982.2 KB · Views: 326
  • clover acpi.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 335
  • clover devices.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 249
  • dpci.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 272
What should I look for, I've already tried almost all those guides, can you please guide me?

The FAQ has specific links and details regarding patched AppleHDA for audio.

Man I've already tryed some of those methods as I wrote in the first post, looking at what I've sent can you please advice me what specific guide and files i've to use, can you also help me with battery status? I tried your Acpibatterymanager but no luck patching dsdt

Ok I'll do the codec dump and i'll upload it here while I'll try to use it to
patch audio so you can help me,

See FAQ for links for existing AppleHDA patches, injectors, etc.

can I upload also my dsdt so you can help me with battery status? Because following your guide I get kernel panic for acpi, maybe I'm doing it wrong

Most common cause of that error is saving DSDT in the wrong format. Make sure you read the guide carefully.

patched dsdt, added hdef and everything with no errors just some warnings, dumped the codec from linux and converted it, now i'm stucked and i don't know how to continue the patch process. i attach my hda stock and verbs file.

Attachments

• verbs.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 312
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 171
patched dsdt, added hdef and everything with no errors just some warnings, dumped the codec from linux and converted it, now i'm stucked and i don't know how to continue the patch process. i attach my hda stock and verbs file.

Did you look for files already patched for ALC272?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back