- Feb 13, 2012
- Gigabyte Z590i Aorus Ultra - OC 0.8.0
- Dell RX560
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Thank you very much. Here are the files (I am sorry I cannot create problem reporting files, for some reason no F-key will work in the Clover boot). Used Hackintool to create the files. I still have to trim a few ports. I remove all the port limit patches and it seems to be stable, but waiting a while to see what happens.
1) Your motherboard does not have an XHC controller, only UHC and EHC. This you can see in the Hackintool output with device IDs.
2) EHC is USB2.0 only. Your motherboard uses a 3rd-party NEC chip for USB3.0.
3) The reason why your ports appear in the PR** part of the IOReg tree is because of the Hackintool-generated SSDT.
4) You have correctly inserted the EHC controller renames in your config.plist but they are not being used.
5) Did you install the USBInjectAll.kext and then Hackintool's SSDT-UIAC.aml file? Or did you use Hackintool's USBPorts.kext instead? They are mutually exclusive etc.