Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 730 15IKB
CPU
i5-8265U
Graphics
UHD 620 + GTX 1050 1920x1080
Hi,
i am a complete newbie and so far I was quite lucky.
I First tried Hackintosh on a 13" YOGA 730 and hit the jackpot by finding this thread and using the CLOVER from the Thread opener dragonflylee:

So the 13" model was working very good, even BT & Wifi after I swapped the Wifi card against that famous Dell DW1560 and added the needed files.

BUT I recently swapped the 13" model against the 15" model as I wanted the bigger screen and the GTX 1050.

Naive as I am I just used the CLOVER from my former 13" model.

Not surprisingly it causes trouble.
After reading up a bit I still feel lucky that it boots up to OSX at all but here are my griefs:

-It starts out booting quite fast but at 2/3 progress the screen blanks (at first I thought that's it).
If one is patient enough (I was by mistake as someone called) the login screen lights up, YEAH.
The blank screen phase takes between 1 to 100 seconds roughly.

Okay, NO PROBLEM, I could live with that (well, care for it later)

-The sound does not work
-Touchpad does not work
-Touchscreen does not work
-GTX 1050 not supported but I am aware no NVDIA drivers yet so I am fine with the Intel 620 working good...

I am aware by now that I was very lucky to get this far without much brain involved but for the life of me I cannot find a starting point.

As I am starting to grasp that the missing features must have something to do with SSDT / DSDT patching (hot or static) and that the existing patches in the CLOVER are valid for the 13" model but not for mine I saved the aml files with CLOVER-F4 method.
I also tried to decompile the files with some (only 3) errors.
I attached the *.aml & decompiled files and included a "decompileLog.txt" file that shows how I tried to decompile and with which result.

But I am completely lost now.

I have no idea wether it would be better to start at ZERO or wether to continue from this 13"-working configuration & kext modules.
And even if I would be able to decide on that I have no idea how to start.

Please help me getting a grip on this.

Thanks a lot !

Ender

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 177
  • aml-dsl-stuff.zip
    237.3 KB · Views: 106
Hi,
i am a complete newbie and so far I was quite lucky.
I First tried Hackintosh on a 13" YOGA 730 and hit the jackpot by finding this thread and using the CLOVER from the Thread opener dragonflylee:

So the 13" model was working very good, even BT & Wifi after I swapped the Wifi card against that famous Dell DW1560 and added the needed files.

BUT I recently swapped the 13" model against the 15" model as I wanted the bigger screen and the GTX 1050.

Naive as I am I just used the CLOVER from my former 13" model.

Not surprisingly it causes trouble.
After reading up a bit I still feel lucky that it boots up to OSX at all but here are my griefs:

-It starts out booting quite fast but at 2/3 progress the screen blanks (at first I thought that's it).
If one is patient enough (I was by mistake as someone called) the login screen lights up, YEAH.
The blank screen phase takes between 1 to 100 seconds roughly.

Okay, NO PROBLEM, I could live with that (well, care for it later)

-The sound does not work
-Touchpad does not work
-Touchscreen does not work
-GTX 1050 not supported but I am aware no NVDIA drivers yet so I am fine with the Intel 620 working good...

I am aware by now that I was very lucky to get this far without much brain involved but for the life of me I cannot find a starting point.

As I am starting to grasp that the missing features must have something to do with SSDT / DSDT patching (hot or static) and that the existing patches in the CLOVER are valid for the 13" model but not for mine I saved the aml files with CLOVER-F4 method.
I also tried to decompile the files with some (only 3) errors.
I attached the *.aml & decompiled files and included a "decompileLog.txt" file that shows how I tried to decompile and with which result.

But I am completely lost now.

I have no idea wether it would be better to start at ZERO or wether to continue from this 13"-working configuration & kext modules.
And even if I would be able to decide on that I have no idea how to start.

Please help me getting a grip on this.

Thanks a lot !

Ender
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Sorry, updated profile NOW :)

Sorry, updated profile NOW :)
motherboard should be make and model of your laptop

also missing screen resolution in graphics

updated again, I fear after this back and forth no one will care for my actual problem :(

updated again, I fear after this back and forth no one will care for my actual problem :(
update your config.plist from the laptop guide, it has new options for enabling audio for Mojave:

also next time
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Did you ever get this working? I have the same model, need to learn how to do this.

@EnderFFX Do you mind posting your Clover setup to help others trying to set up the same machine?

@EnderFFX Do you mind posting your Clover setup to help others trying to set up the same machine?
Annotation 2020-02-08 173119.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back