Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Asus T300chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it,

You have no built-in Ethernet device at en0. If your device has no Ethernet and no supported WiFi, you must use NullEthernet.

NullEthernet.kext is not installed, although RMNE patch has already been done.

Since you have a bluetooth component assigned to en0, you will need to reset network interfaces.

It is all covered here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Null-Ethernet

@dany.dani.90

Great to hear that you can install Yosemite on your Asus T300chi, I will try with mine.
Will you be able to answer some questions to help since I heard a few new T300chi got bricked when playing around with HDD boot.

1 / Can you dual boot it?
- to have both Win8.1-10 /and OSX Yosemite booting from the internal hard drive?
- or do you boot from an external Drive for Yosemite only?

2/ since the SSD is only 128Gb and the specs says both : iSSD and M.2 (128GB ISSD SSD M.2 2280)
I am wondering if this drive is soldered to the motherboard or if we can replace it, if you happen to know? Have a 500Gb drive instead will be great!

3 / Have you tried to install/use the stylus and touchscreen?
I found someone writing the IC2 drivers for OSX here: http://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C
Working with the Synaptics 7500 Clearpad touchscreen.

Thank you

changed to 64mb and it works like butter, now i have to fix wi-fi and audio and i'm all set :) thx again

Do you have QE/CI working? I have booted into my T300chi via usb but I am unable to get full graphics support so far. Did you patch your DSDT or did you inject in Clover?

Also, can you list what you have working?

Do you have QE/CI working? I have booted into my T300chi via usb but I am unable to get full graphics support so far. Did you patch your DSDT or did you inject in Clover?

Also, can you list what you have working?

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Hi can you please tell me if you got the touch to work with yosemite install? i want to purchase this 2in1 thanks so much can you please please write a guide on how you did this the options you checked with mulitbeast etc really appreciate this.

Where do i Add the DVMT-prealloc to 64mb?

Dani Where you able to get the bluetooth keyboard and mouse to work please let us know how you got Yosemite to work thanks

Also RehabMan thanks for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back