Graphics
GTX 780, GTX770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I'm trying to run Yosemite on Asus T300Chi 1440p version using unibeast i've tried all sorts of boot options and same result it reboots just after mac logo appears in verbose mode i've captured the screen and it reboots after Starting Darwin x86_64 anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

You should try using Clover instead.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I have used the guide for laptops and I'm getting this :( IMG_20150913_213024_548.jpg

Did you set DVMT-prealloc to at least 64mb?
I have successfully installed yosemite on a USB drive with 256 DVMT-Prealloc but when it boots everthing is black i cannot see ui elements only the icons on the bottom are visiible and some parts of the screen, I've set DVMT to 512 and now i see the background image and the icons on the bottoma nd the bar on top but it still has artifacts. any ideas?

I have successfully installed yosemite on a USB drive with 256 DVMT-Prealloc but when it boots everthing is black i cannot see ui elements only the icons on the bottom are visiible and some parts of the screen, I've set DVMT to 512 and now i see the background image and the icons on the bottoma nd the bar on top but it still has artifacts. any ideas?

Suggest DVMT-prealloc 64mb or 96mb. Large values give OS X trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back