Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Asus T300chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know is there is a way to pair non apple keyboard on keyboard trackpad combo to OS X Yosemite, I've been trying to pair my Asus Bluetooth keyboard but no success on keyboard settings is not detected and in bluetooth settings cannot connect the only option it gives is to type a passcode wich the keyboard doesn't have. On windows, android and ubuntu it gives you a code to type on the bluetooth keyboard on osx i don't have such option. :(

anyone know is there is a way to pair non apple keyboard on keyboard trackpad combo to OS X Yosemite, I've been trying to pair my Asus Bluetooth keyboard but no success on keyboard settings is not detected and in bluetooth settings cannot connect the only option it gives is to type a passcode wich the keyboard doesn't have. On windows, android and ubuntu it gives you a code to type on the bluetooth keyboard on osx i don't have such option. :(

Which bluetooth hardware is installed in the laptop?

this time i don't think It's related to compatibility because i've tried to pair the keyboard to a real mac and i have the same issue.

Yeah... good test...

hello, again.
i'm having problems with this error
"Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."
I tried removing NetworkInterfaces.plist and also tried installing NullEthernet but no success :( any ideeas?

hello, again.
i'm having problems with this error
"Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."
I tried removing NetworkInterfaces.plist and also tried installing NullEthernet but no success :( any ideeas?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

This is it, and for those who want to pair 3'rd party bluetooth keyboard or combo use iStumbler it gives you more options for pairing bluetooth devices, also it seems that Intel Wireless Bluetooth 7265 works perfectly too bad for the wi-fi part :(

Attachments

• Daniel’s MacBook Air.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back