Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Asus T300chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it, and for those who want to pair 3'rd party bluetooth keyboard or combo use iStumbler it gives you more options for pairing bluetooth devices, also it seems that Intel Wireless Bluetooth 7265 works perfectly too bad for the wi-fi part :(

Can you please explain on how you got the blue tooth keyboard to work please really stuck at this and pretty new to the osx scene.

Can you please explain on how you got the blue tooth keyboard to work please really stuck at this and pretty new to the osx scene.
Skypete, if you still need this I'll try to write up a guide in the next day or two. Let me know. Basically you have to pair it in Windows, then copy the pairing key from the windows registry into a config file on the Mac. It's also really picky about how you initialize the connection. I believe you need to connect by clicking the trackpad, not the keyboard.

I wasn't able to get trackpad scrolling to work, but otherwise I had the keyboard/trackpad working ok with the built-in Bluetooth on the Chi.

Skypete, if you still need this I'll try to write up a guide in the next day or two. Let me know. Basically you have to pair it in Windows, then copy the pairing key from the windows registry into a config file on the Mac. It's also really picky about how you initialize the connection. I believe you need to connect by clicking the trackpad, not the keyboard.

I wasn't able to get trackpad scrolling to work, but otherwise I had the keyboard/trackpad working ok with the built-in Bluetooth on the Chi.
Thank you Hiddenbek and sorry for the late response ya if you can please write a step by step guide also the best way to install osx on it i really appreciate it thanks again.

Last edited:

Any luck on this?

Dani Where you able to get the bluetooth keyboard and mouse to work please let us know how you got Yosemite to work thanks
I managed to install el capitan on external HDD, keyboard and mouse it works.

anyone know is there is a way to pair non apple keyboard on keyboard trackpad combo to OS X Yosemite, I've been trying to pair my Asus Bluetooth keyboard but no success on keyboard settings is not detected and in bluetooth settings cannot connect the only option it gives is to type a passcode wich the keyboard doesn't have. On windows, android and ubuntu it gives you a code to type on the bluetooth keyboard on osx i don't have such option. :(
type any password you want and then go in connecting mode, type the same password and hit enter. mine it works.

type any password you want and then go in connecting mode, type the same password and hit enter. mine it works.
hi can you please tell me what settings you gave it with multibeast thanks so much.

unfortunately i didn't found any solution for Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-N 7265 :( any ideas ?
have you managed this problem yet, or you quit? please let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back