Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Asus T300chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can you please tell me what settings you gave it with multibeast thanks so much.
you don't have to gave any settings with multibest to work bluetooth, this will work natively. this is how i connect my doc, I made a video for you here:

Thank you ionutch for this christmas gift i will try this wanted to ask you got sierra installed were you able to get all drivers to work such as sound,wifi,graphics? what settings did you use in multibeast to get sierra on t300 chi.

My ASUS T300Chi with Intel Wireless-N 7265 is working with the Apple Intel 82574L kext. Also Bluetooth 4 is supported.

Intel 82574L is Ethernet, not WiFi.

Thank you ionutch for this christmas gift i will try this wanted to ask you got sierra installed were you able to get all drivers to work such as sound,wifi,graphics? what settings did you use in multibeast to get sierra on t300 chi.

Sorry for the late response.
Sound work, WiFi will work only if you replace the WiFi card with bcm94352z, is the only ngff M.2 card that works with os x.
Or if you own an iPhone you can connect to the Internet via cellular data, using it as a modem.
I saw on the internet that Intel HD Graphic 530 it work with os x, but I did not succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back