Contribute
Register

Yosemite install using clover, internet and PS2 keyboard not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
windows 8 || Z87x- UD4H
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

So I installed Yosemite using clover, installation was fine, except for my ps2 keyboard wasn't working so I ended up writing weird names for my account/password/bootup harddrive. But those can be fixed later.

When I booted, and the setup was running asking me for my location etc. It asked how I wanted to connect to internet, using Ethernet, showed too many fill in boxes, and filling them correctly or leaving them ended up with no internet connection. I'm guessing that it can be fixed using the correct config file and kexts right? But how do I do that without a keyboard?
I guess I can always save the terminal commands and all the files on a usb stick, so I'll just be copy pasting the files and texts.

Or is there another way to fix the internet connection that I'm unaware of?

Lastly, how do I fix the PS2 keyboard? Is there a kext that I should add or what?

My system is as follows
Mobo: Z87x- UD4h
GPU: GTX 760
CPU: 4770k
I'm using built in audio and ethernet, realtek and intel.

Thanks in advance.

For a temporary fix: use an usb keyboard.
For me installing clover on legacy mode (mbr) I have no PS2 no matter what kext I use. But installing clover in normal mode I have the traditional AppleACPIUPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext in /SL/E working with no flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back