Contribute
Register

X299 - Open Core support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feartech, I have reread your post several times but I don't see a solution? Everyone in that thread were using Clover and adding a patch. Can a patch be added in Open Core?
yes, you can

Well, I'm not having fun any longer . . . I've tried every fix I can locate from within and outside of TM86. No success! I'm not giving up but I think I need a break.

I really would like to get this working . . .

Well, I'm not having fun any longer . . . I've tried every fix I can locate from within and outside of TM86. No success! I'm not giving up but I think I need a break.

I really would like to get this working . . .
have you actually tried to add the patch?

I have learned much about OC but obliviously not enough.
have you actually tried to add the patch?
yes, but I'm not sure I did it right. I have been unable to find any instuction on adding a patch in OC. I put the SSDT-EC.aml in ACPI folder. It did not correct problem.

I removed it and edited the SSDT-EC-USBX.aml to change path from PCI0.LPCB to PC00.LPC0 (common for HEDT). No success.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain doing this in Open Core 0.5.6?

Thanks for any help...

Add the SSDT-EC.aml file to /EFI/OC/ACPI folder.
Then add (I use Xcode) an entry to your config.plist file in the Add section of ACPI like this:
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 1.24.13 PM.png

Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• OC.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
Thanks!!!!
missing:
SSDT-EC.aml in acpi folder and the entry in config.plist

i linked you to the page yesterday but you haven't seemed to have added it?

nnorris7,
Thanks for you reply, so you are saying that it is just another SSDT, does it matter that it is not a patch?

missing:
SSDT-EC.aml in acpi folder and the entry in config.plist

i linked you to the page yesterday but you haven't seemed to have added it?
Feartech, I have added and removed it several times. I have tried to load 18 times according to the txt files created in my efi folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back