Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z97x-UD3H
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
r9 290
Hi,

So I installed OSX El Capitan on my Gigabyte z97x-UD3H a few weeks ago and everything went smoothly, but I had problems with my the OSX not detecting the r9 290 that I have installed and it kept saying that I only had like 7mb of graphics available instead of the 4GB that was actually available to it, so I tried a ton of different fixes that in the end didn't work so I'm currently just using the onboard graphics of my 4770k. The problem is that whenever I try to boot up to Windows 10 (which is on a separate SSD) with my r9 290 connected Windows gets a black screen and won't boot up, but boots fine when I use my onboard graphics of my 4770k, I think this is because of the Clover bootloader (pre-boot) settings I changed when I was trying to get the r9 290 to work on OSX and I was wondering if there was a way to restore defaults in hopes that'll revert the changes I made? Thanks!

@Jumbosteven, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back