Contribute
Register

"...while loading the installation resources"

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest... It's not the answer what I really need right now. I need the roadmap which can help solve my problem right now. Simple and clear way. Not 383 pages or a guide from far 2014.

RehabMan really cool and smart guy, he helped me with Maverick 5 years ago, but now I need something more fresh, not from 2014. In 2013 I've created install usb stick using UniBeast for my b590 and it works perfectly well all this time, and I don't understand why i can't use it now.

Excuse me for my incomprehension.

To be honest... It's not the answer what I really need right now. I need the roadmap which can help solve my problem right now. Simple and clear way. Not 383 pages or a guide from far 2014.

RehabMan really cool and smart guy, he helped me with Maverick 5 years ago, but now I need something more fresh, not from 2014. In 2013 I've created install usb stick using UniBeast for my b590 and it works perfectly well all this time, and I don't understand why i can't use it now.

Excuse me for my incomprehension.
unibeast is for desktops,

the separate guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
is for laptops

laptops require more work than desktops

but now I need something more fresh, not from 2014.

The guides are constantly updated.
Pay no attention to original date of the post.

Guys, i've found and save log-file. Can it help in finding roots of the problem?

Attachments

• Installer Log 04-22-18 new.txt
    13.2 KB · Views: 249
Guys, i've found and save log-file. Can it help in finding roots of the problem?

Did you follow the guide?
If so, why no problem reporting files as per FAQ?

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Did you follow the guide?
If so, why no problem reporting files as per FAQ?

I thought somebody can looks on the log-file and tell: "Problem is here <...>! You should turn on some features and everything will be fine in 5 mins."

I'll imagine all the process like that.

I thought somebody can looks on the log-file and tell: "Problem is here <...>! You should turn on some features and everything will be fine in 5 mins."

I'll imagine all the process like that.

Following the guide is important.
If you didn't follow the guide, you should start over and follow the guide as written.

In the event you have an issue, you must provide the files requested in FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
Without those files, we have no way to tell what you're actually doing, nor whether you followed the guide.

Ok, i've changed my tactics. The past day (sunday) I've spent all of my time without resting but working hardly with my laptop. I've updated my Mavericks to Sierra OS and... it's work pretty fast and to be honest - really, perfectly well. But i have strange issue with USB 3.0. Sometimes usb 3.0 ports didn't see a hdd or didn't allow to write\delete data, working only in "read mode". But... But... When i've installed Sierra and boot it from install usb stick - everything was fine. It means - Unibeast has kext's i need. Guys can you help me with finding this usb 3.0 kexts for Sierra? Or extract it from Unibeast, i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back