Graphics
Nvidia GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After using Ut*****t for a while in mavericks it causes a major freeze. HELP PLS! I'm using now the Realtek/Lnx2Mc network driver provided in multibest 6.1, HOWEver, previously I had installed this one ''Realtek - AppleRTL8169Ethernet 2.0.6' HELP PLS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried a different t*****t application, maybe Transmission? I don't know if you want to use another t*****t client and are set on ut*****t, but if it's causing issues I would try another client.

Plus Transmission is awesome.

Thanks for the recommendations, though. I don´t wanna use another t*****t client, I have my list already in it. Besides, this case is weird is at hadn't happened in any other version of mac (hackintosh) I've installed

I've the same problem with transmission.

I have also noticed the issue. I can download lots of stuff, then stop all of them. Just leaving the application itself open overnight (or sometimes a few hours or while i'm back to my mac remoted in) it will freeze. When I get home and turn on my tv, I see whatever the last screen was (i.e. Desktop) and can't move the mouse. No keyboard shortcuts work. I eventually have to press the reset button and then everything comes back up after the reboot. I'm on 10.9.5 and using a ga-ep45-ud3p v1.6 with a q8400 2.66ghz quad core. I'm using a geforce 210. I applied a dsdt I found for my motherboard and everything works GREAT! I don't have iMessage or FaceTime working though. Don't need them. By the way, my computer won't auto-sleep. It will sleep using the scheduler or by clicking sleep through the menu. Any assistance getting that working would be greatly appreciated.

I know it's a hackintosh forum, but I am having the same issue with my 2010 Mac Mini running Mavericks 10.9.5, so I don't think it's something hackintsoh related only.

I tried ut*****t, bitt*****t and transmission, all of them froze with mavericks a few seconds after I started downloading a file (ironically, it was Disney's "Frozen" movie lol)

I saw in apple forums people having mavericks to freeze in other circumstances, don't know if it was related with t*****t clients, but we are not the only one having these kind of problem.

I was afraid it was hardware related, because I just bought this used 2010 Mac Mini, but it seems it's a Mavericks error.

I tried the SMC reset and the PRAM reset but didn't work. I don't know what to do, maybe installing Mountain Lion back, and wait for Yosemite to be released.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Its the same thing for me with ALL the t*****t downloaders and its Extremely Irritating.
Does anyone came across any solution to this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back