Contribute
Register

Update HP Laptops to Yosemite with Clover UEFI

So I accidentally deleted all the tools and such like kext wizard. Any suggestions to get them back?

Run PBI CE again and select what you want

I'm assuming you're already running Clover (as per the guide).

Remove it from /Applications and any other location it may be. Empty trash. Re-download.

I search around forums and apple support.
Looks like this problem occured often when downloading Yosemite update from AppStore.
Common solutions for the

"This copy of the Install OS X Yosemite application can’t be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading."

error were:

1. re-downloading
2. change date of system in the past, before downloading date
3. replace RAM with OEM ram brand/model
4. edit OSInstall.mpkg adding the ID of the motherboard

I tried first 3 but not the latter.

My question is: I created USB Bootable Yosemite Install Disk.
If I load system from there and I install on my current Mavericks hard disk Yosemite, do i get all files and system erased? Or I just get a normal upgrade?

My question is: I created USB Bootable Yosemite Install Disk.
If I load system from there and I install on my current Mavericks hard disk Yosemite, do i get all files and system erased? Or I just get a normal upgrade?

You can install without erasing and it will then be an 'update'...

I followed the guide on how to update an already working mavericks copy a few days ago and didn't get that fix I guess

You still get the fix if you regenerate config by PBI CE, which is included in my update guide.

You still get the fix if you regenerate config by PBI CE, which is included in my update guide.
Think I did that but maybe not so if I do everything again as if I was on Mavericks will that work even though Im on Yosemite now? It only shows for a second and other than that just about everything works (Don't have any notification center widgets) soI don't want to mess anything up haha

Think I did that but maybe not so if I do everything again as if I was on Mavericks will that work even though Im on Yosemite now? It only shows for a second and other than that just about everything works (Don't have any notification center widgets) soI don't want to mess anything up haha

If you only see for 1 second, you have the fix already. If you don't have the fix, you will see the glitch until the login screen.

Upgrade to SSD to make 1 second even shorter.

If you only see for 1 second, you have the fix already. If you don't have the fix, you will see the glitch until the login screen.

Upgrade to SSD to make 1 second even shorter.
oh alright, great!!! Thanks for making it possible with your guide

Back