- Oct 22, 2012
- HP Elitebook 8470p
- Intel Core i5 3320M
- Intel HD 4000, 1600x900
- Mobile Phone
The guide is ONLY for current HP laptop users with WORKING Mavericks using my Clover Mavericks guide.
Procedure to update to Yosemite
1. Press F4 at Clover screen.
2. Run latest PBI CE and update Clover, kexts, DSDT, config.
3. Restart to check if you're still alive
4. Go to AppStore, download and install Yosemite, the installer will tell you to restart.
5. When it restarts, select the new boot option in Clover screen to install.
6. When everything is done, check your bluetooth/audio. If it does not work, rerun PBI CE to update kexts and use Kext Wizard to repair permission, rebuild cache a few times to make it really stable.
8. For anyone with HD4400/HD4600, you have to generate config/patch dsdt, and select option to enable OpenGL/OpenCL in PBI CE.
- For users with Broadcom 43224 wifi card, you have to set SMBIOS to MacBook Air 5,2 to get Wifi working.