Discussion in 'El Capitan Desktop Guides' started by tonymacx86, Oct 1, 2015.
Me too, anyone else?
something is wrong. The label it says Installing boot loader is the sign it was about to finish up. So it may have stuck.
Looks like a speedstepping issue. I have an i7 2600k and had no problems - may because of this kext:
Put the attachment (NullCPUPowerManagement.kext) in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/ - if that doesn´t work try putting the kext in /System/Library/Extensions via Kext Beast (under tonymac Downloads).
Its already there...
7. Run CustoMac Essentials to install FakeSMC and ethernet support.
This is gets installed into /Library/Extension , why not to EFI partition, 10.11 folder ? Does anyone know ?
We decided to do that for these reasons:
1) Eliminates the need to access the Clover kexts folder to install or update kexts.
2) Eliminates the need to migrate kexts from one OS version folder to another.
3) If you use the kext folder in EFI, you may run into the risk of Clover inject failing at some point.
4) Allows for portability between boot loaders
5) Apple is stating the only location for 3rd party kexts to be installed is /Library/Extensions.
You can use the Clover EFI kexts folder if you want, but all of our tools will only install to /Library/Extensions.
Yeap.. same here. Waiting for directions.
I must be the only one having issues with using UniBeast.
I started this at 9:35am and it's still working on the USB. It's now 12:39pm. Are you sure the size of the USB is 8gb minimal? This is my 2nd try with a different USB, which I originally started at 6:05am.
I have the same problem. Any solution ?
I have the same problem, tried booting USB3.0 device on USB3.0 drive, ( I have no USB2.0 drives)
From F8 boot menu I get two options from the USB, one booted me straight to windows, other showed the same error as you..
ASUS Z87 Pro motherboard, Inted i7 4770k, with intel HD4600 graphics.
Separate names with a comma.