Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

My hackintosh can not go to sleep it just wakes up immediately after, and I have to hard reset it for the hackintosh to work

Hi I finally installed Sierra on my PC.
i5 6th Gen - 6400
Gigabyte GA-Z170m-D3H
16GB Ram

I get a small black glitch on the top of the screen near to apple on the top left corner. It flickers regularly not in same interval, also when starting to boot in apple screen and when its just about to finish there is a glitch before starting up...

Anyone else facing this issue ?

i5 6th Gen - 6400
Gigabyte GA-Z170m-D3H
16GB Ram

I get a small black glitch on the top of the screen near to apple on the top left corner. It flickers regularly not in same interval, also when starting to boot in apple screen and when its just about to finish there is a glitch before starting up...

Hi there.

I think you will find this covered elsewhere. I think it's caused by the HD530 graphics. Do a search and you should see it is not uncommon etc :)

Indeed. That is a known problem with the 530 and Sierra. We are hopeful there will be a fix.

Indeed. That is a known problem with the 530 and Sierra. We are hopeful there will be a fix.
Yes, searched in the forum, waiting for a fix... Now if my Hackintosh goes to sleep, I am not able to wake it up using mouse movement, keyboard... Keyboard doesnt light up also. Only I am able to power off and start again. What may be the issue...

I am a Noob to this, so please be patient with my noob questions...

That is a another known issue with no fix so far. I even experienced that wake up issue in El Capitan. The solution for now is to never put it to sleep.

i5 6th Gen - 6400
Gigabyte GA-Z170m-D3H
16GB Ram

For sure is a 6 series problem with the HD530.... Are you using it with a gpu or with the internal gpu? I have tons of flickering, lines and glitchy animation... Is recognised as HD540 but with 14mb... Really weird... Triyng to install HD530 with multibeast cause a kernel panic on startup....

Running a 6600k on a Asus maximus VIII ranger, without gpu.

The 6th series runs fine with the 530 and El Capitan. It is Sierra and the 530 that is the issue. When I was running El Capitan (17,1) it was recognized correctly as a 530. I had used Multbeast 8.2.3 .

I installed Mac OS sierra , but when I install the MultiBeast clover is UEFI Bootloader to restart the pc does not start on of MacHDD, always starts USB unibeast UEFI Bootloader , I have a laptop MSI CX62-6QD but no found on bios option "add new boot option"

Back