Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Worked great on my GA z97x gaming 7 mobo.
Used your Unibeast, Multibeast for OS X Sierra.
Everything seems to work fine for several days now. Only odd thing was that I experienced a hard freeze of the computer upon going to the yahoo.com home page and signing in using Safari. Ugh! The reset button did nothing. Had to turn off power to restart. OS X 10.11 never did that. Unfortunately, it's been easily reproducible. So... I guess I'll just stay away from yahoo. Every other Safari page I've visited seems fine.

Time to donate! You guys and your tools are great. Thanks!

Thats a common problem with Sierra. Using safari with certain websites causes the system to lock up.

all works perfect following the guide with gigabyte ga-h81m-s2h and nvidia gt520 .Intel core i5 haswell.thanks.

hello, do you boot witn nv_disable=1? because if try to boot with nv_driver=1 or webdriver, all that I got is this "busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'"

hello, do you boot witn nv_disable=1? because if try to boot with nv_driver=1 or webdriver, all that I got is this "busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'"

Use OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsxApioFixDrv2. Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67.

Use OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsxApioFixDrv2. Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67.
thanks for helping me out but it didint work, I got the same thing back, the system reconizes my card just fine fine but I don't know why the systems gets stuck at 75%

thanks for helping me out but it didint work, I got the same thing back, the system reconizes my card just fine fine but I don't know why the systems gets stuck at 75%

Which system definition are you using?

Hi, i am having some trouble installing Sierra. I got to a point where I am able to boot from the usb. However, i get stuck at the Apple logo. At first the progress bar got to about halfway through before stopping. If i leave the PC in that state it switches off after a few minutes. I followed the guide to install Sierra to the letter. Some of the BIOS settings were not available on my motherboard such as CFG-lock and Secure Boot Mode.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Specs:

Gigabyte ga-h81m-s2ph
i7 4790 with Intel HD4600
8GB DDR3 1600
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256gb SSD

Back