2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H
Intel i7 4770K
Gigabyte GTX770 4Gb

I have followed both guides and each time have the same error, sorry I cant take a screenshot, however after I boot from the USB I get the apple screen then a halt and text that includes Fault CR2 .... Fault CPU: 0x0 ... Debugger called: <panic> ......Mac OS version: Not yet set ... Darwin Kernel Version 13.1.0 .... System uptime in nanoseconds: 0

I have tried with flags -v -w -f and have managed to generate a few other errors but it seems to me that I have something very wrong, I just cant figure out what .....

Any suggestions appreciated ....

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H
Intel i7 4770K
Gigabyte GTX770 4Gb

I have followed both guides and each time have the same error, sorry I cant take a screenshot, however after I boot from the USB I get the apple screen then a halt and text that includes Fault CR2 .... Fault CPU: 0x0 ... Debugger called: <panic> ......Mac OS version: Not yet set ... Darwin Kernel Version 13.1.0 .... System uptime in nanoseconds: 0

I have tried with flags -v -w -f and have managed to generate a few other errors but it seems to me that I have something very wrong, I just cant figure out what .....

Any suggestions appreciated ....

Without photo of the KP, no ideas...

Here is a photo of the error text ... IMAG0873.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back