Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello!

Installed is a fresh copy of Snow Leopard updated to 10.6.8. Multibeast was installed, too (EasyBeast and Network)
PC starts fine.

Mobo: GA-H67MA-USB3-B3
CPU : i7 2600 (non k)
GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC

The first problem was I could not login into my AppStore account. That was solved by generating a code with EfiStudio and inserting the code into org.chameleon.Boot.plist. (EthernetBuiltIn was false)

So, now I can login...but I can't download anything. If I click "Download" nothing happens. No error code...warning..nothing!
Also, the AppStore looks kinda "broken"... there are no pictures?

Can someone please help?

Thank you in advance!

Moved to Desktop Support.

Hello!

Installed is a fresh copy of Snow Leopard updated to 10.6.8. Multibeast was installed, too (EasyBeast and Network)
PC starts fine.

Mobo: GA-H67MA-USB3-B3
CPU : i7 2600 (non k)
GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC

The first problem was I could not login into my AppStore account. That was solved by generating a code with EfiStudio and inserting the code into org.chameleon.Boot.plist. (EthernetBuiltIn was false)

So, now I can login...but I can't download anything. If I click "Download" nothing happens. No error code...warning..nothing!
Also, the AppStore looks kinda "broken"... there are no pictures?

Can someone please help?

Thank you in advance!
Get rid of the GPU and replace it with one that is supported in SL, or, you might try booting with nv_disable=1 boot-arg to disable the nVidia drivers and just use the basic VESA driver.
The HD2000 in the 2600 is also not supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back