Intel HD 4000, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, second post already.

I installed Mac OS to my laptop's SSD from a Clover bootable USB I made, and now I'm trying to install and boot into Clover on the SSD. I ran the Clover installer again and pointed it at my SSD instead of the flash drive, set the appropriate options, and ran the installer, and it seemed to succeed. Inspecting the EFI partition, I see there's a CLOVER directory, so it definitely installed.

My only issue now is adding the boot option to my UEFI BIOS. There's no option listed from the boot menu of my BIOS, nor is there any sign the EFI partition exists within the BIOS configuration. I tried manually entering a boot option, but it requires the directory of the EFI boot file, and I don't exactly know what I should be entering. I feel like there's some tool I should be running that adds the boot option automatically, or it should have been added before, but I can't find anything.

Thanks for your time!

I just installed Yosemite on my UX31A Zenbook Prime and am having this issue as well. Did you make any progress? I installed Clover on my SSD, but still only boot into the BIOS. I have to use the USB stick and boot from the Clover installation that's on there. I'm going to do a bit more research and will hopefully have a solution before Monday.

I just installed Yosemite on my UX31A Zenbook Prime and am having this issue as well. Did you make any progress? I installed Clover on my SSD, but still only boot into the BIOS. I have to use the USB stick and boot from the Clover installation that's on there. I'm going to do a bit more research and will hopefully have a solution before Monday.

On some of the ASUS machines you must add a UEFI entry in BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back