Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Spballer's Build: GA-Z97X-GAMING-GT / i7-4790k / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck nhat179? I'm hoping no news is good news :thumbup:

Sandilini... I'm not 100% on this, but it looks like you may be able to use the Realtek 8111 option within Multibeast for your network. You may want to do some additional research on this... The Gigabyte website says you have Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) for your LAN (network), the buyers guide shows Realtek 8111F-VL. Some quick searches show that Realtek 8111 drivers/kexts are what will work.

Any luck nhat179? I'm hoping no news is good news :thumbup:

Sandilini... I'm not 100% on this, but it looks like you may be able to use the Realtek 8111 option within Multibeast for your network. You may want to do some additional research on this... The Gigabyte website says you have Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) for your LAN (network), the buyers guide shows Realtek 8111F-VL. Some quick searches show that Realtek 8111 drivers/kexts are what will work.

Sorry for the late update :D, all USB 3.0 working now after the new Generic USB kext installed. Now I am looking forward on working with sleep and power management, and the CUDA engine that not been recognize by my After Effect. My iTunes, Appstore, FaceTime work perfectly

Awesome, glad you got your USB issue sorted :thumbup:

That should help you out with your sleep issue as well, not that I ever delved into it because sleep works fine for me, but I think I remember seeing somewhere that its typically a USB problem that wakes the system. (but then again, you were saying your sleep problem had to do with it NOT waking right?... hmm...)

CUDA, as far as I know, doesn't work, at least not with the 9xx cards. There are many threads dedicated to it though and I haven't checked them recently, things could have changed by now.

In any event, very happy for you on your progess!

Awesome, glad you got your USB issue sorted :thumbup:

That should help you out with your sleep issue as well, not that I ever delved into it because sleep works fine for me, but I think I remember seeing somewhere that its typically a USB problem that wakes the system. (but then again, you were saying your sleep problem had to do with it NOT waking right?... hmm...)

CUDA, as far as I know, doesn't work, at least not with the 9xx cards. There are many threads dedicated to it though and I haven't checked them recently, things could have changed by now.

In any event, very happy for you on your progess!

Benchmark on the way :). Been running perfectly fine :D

Newest update, after trying cinebencz, I realize that Hackintosh only detect 2 cores of my CPU. Do you guys think this is because of overlock?

hi spballer
the handoff your hackintosh works with GMYLE (R) Micro USB Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle Dual Mode w / Low Energy Technology Wireless Adapter (Broadcom BCM20702 chipset)?
I used BCM94360CD BCM4360CD 802.11ac Broadcom Mini PCI-E Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi WLAN Card
GA Z97X am GAMING GT recognizes the Bluetooth but does not recognize the wifi
and handoff does not work as well as aidrop
Yet with the GA-Z87X-OC everything functioned properly recognized and Props

sorry for my English

nhat179,

I have no clue why it's not recognizing all cores... you may want to test without the overclock and see if thats the issue... but I really don't know.

rudaye,

Handoff works like a champ with my bluetooth dongle. There are some good threads on wifi cards, you may find the answer to your issue there. But if you wanted a cheap work around the GMYLE works very well.

nhat179,

I have no clue why it's not recognizing all cores... you may want to test without the overclock and see if thats the issue... but I really don't know.

rudaye,

Handoff works like a champ with my bluetooth dongle. There are some good threads on wifi cards, you may find the answer to your issue there. But if you wanted a cheap work around the GMYLE works very well.
tried with default, till same thing, working on it now.

Latest benchmark with Unigine Heaven with 1440 and 1080

Attachments

• 2015-01-18 09.58.09.jpg
    2015-01-18 09.58.09.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 2015-01-18 09.47.32.jpg
    2015-01-18 09.47.32.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back