Contribute
Register

[Success] Sabertooth Z77, i7-3770K, GTX 680, El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
[success] Sabertooth z77, i7 3770K, GTX 680, Mavericks

So I tried again and ended up deleting ElliotForceLegscyRTC And am now able to boot in with dart=0.

Same MultiBeast settings as you except I did 3rd Party SATA instead of eSATA, didnt include TRIM, and AppleACPI Rollback. Initial reboot after multibeast gave me the AppleRTC hang. So I deleted the ElliotForceLegacy RTC kext, which let me go even farther in -v boot, but then kept hanging on IOBluetoothHCIController, so i tried with dart=0 and voila - got in.

I however can not get any temp monitors to see anything other then hard drives and my geek bench is 11900.

I have the ElliotForceLegacyRTC.kext installed in S/L/E. No Problems with this here.

dart=0 is the standard stetting, so it should be okay.

With the temp monitors I would try playing with the different FakeSMC options in Multibeast.

My geekbench results may be higher because of my system running in auto-overclock mode at 3,6...Ghz, RAM is also slightly faster than normal. Your 11900 should be okay.

Can you tell me if you have speedster enabled under Yosemite? Have you ever tried to overclock?

I'm having the overlclocking problem with the same combo (except that my sabertooth's bios is replaced with a patched one). Since the bios is patched, NullCPU Powermanagement isn't needed anymore. The freq can get low thru speedstep but I can't get it higher the stock 3,5Ghz.

I don't know what speedster is. Please tell me.

I'm using the auto-overclocking function in the BIOS. CPU runs at 3,6..Ghz, RAM also faster. There was never any problem with this. Why are you using a patched BIOS?

After hours and hours I got it working!!! Thanks so much!

Glad I could help! Have fun!

[success] Sabertooth z77, i7 3770K, on bord graphice

hello bro im try yosemite with unibest but no install only black screen & restart
plz send bios setting
how to install yosemite 10 on asus sabertooth z77 on intel hd graphice 400

I use the standard bios settings. Please read my guide at the beginning of this thread. If you want to use the onboard Intel graphics chip be sure to choose GraphicsEnabler=No in Multibeast. That should however be the standard setting anyway.

Hi.

We both have the same specs, Z77 and 3770k, but i have a 670gtx.

After a clean install of Yosemite, i lost sound... Any fix?

The sound and trim support always need a reinstallation after changes to the kernel. Sometimes ethernet too. Simply run Multibeast and install the audio driver again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back