Contribute
Register

[Success] Sabertooth Z77, i7-3770K, GTX 680, El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
[success] Sabertooth z77, i7 3770K, GTX 680, Mavericks

First thing I would try is booting with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" option.

If your priority is to get access to the data, then you should use another hackintosh, or mac/macbook with usb/SATA connector and plugin the harddrive as an external drive. Or you install a new osx system on a new harddrive next to it.

Nevertheless there are windows programs that give you access to Mac formatted harddrives.
Try this one here: http://www.heise.de/download/hfsexplorer.html You should get your data from your mac to your windows drive with it.

...Problem is that i have switched to Geforce 210.
When i boot i get black screen after the boot logo.. and the screen dies of inactivity....
Try GraphicsEnabler=Yes at the Chimera screen. If that works, use MultiBeast to change GraphicsEnabler=No to Yes or edit the /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plst.

Try GraphicsEnabler=Yes at the Chimera screen. If that works, use MultiBeast to change GraphicsEnabler=No to Yes or edit the /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plst.

Hi guys and thanx!
I would love to be able to keep working with my Hackintosh.. worst case get access to the files.
When i boot. How do i get the Chimera screen so i can use GraphicsEnabler=Yes??

Sorry on top of it all im such a noob..

How do i get the Chimera screen so i can use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

If you see the Chimera screen while booting (with this funny looking wave-icon in the middle of your screen), hit the space bar repeatedly. You should then be able to type something in.

Type: GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Hit Enter.

You're not a noob. :)

If you see the Chimera screen while booting (with this funny looking wave-icon in the middle of your screen), hit the space bar repeatedly. You should then be able to type something in.

Type: GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Hit Enter.

You're not a noob. :)

Trust me I am =)

All i see when i boot is for a few seconds theres three big round icons. OSX (My disc with osx on it) Then WIN7 (windows disc) HD (my extra HD)
I can then choose what disc to boot from.
After I press OSX it goes right into the Apple logo.. den the screen dies

On this very screen, where you can choose your OS. Use the arrow keys to highlight your OSX installation. Hit the space bar again and type.

Hi guys!
So thankful it worked great!

Cool!

Be sure to change the entry in your boot.plist as Stork described it.

Use Multibeast to do so and boot normally to see if it works.

Hardware:
Sabertooth Z77
GTX 670
I7-3770

All i need is the correct CHOICES TO SELECT in MultiBeast. i have already installed Mavericks on my setup. i am just just stuck on trying to be able to boot without -x. :I I'm getting impatient. also my resolution is all off, and the option for correct resolution isn't shown under display settings :I any idea ?

All i need is the correct CHOICES TO SELECT in multi beast

Please have a look at the initial post of this thread. You'll find my Multibeast settings there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back