Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MSI B360 Gaming Plus - i7 8700 - GTX 1070 - High Sierra 10.13.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you disconnect the Windows drive ?

Same thing happens when I disconnect the Windows SSD however I do think its BIOS related. I noticed that if I set my primary boot volume to the USB installed it does not require a key press similar to when I set the windows SSD as primary volume. A a work around I installed clover on a micro thumb drive, copied my EFI to it and set it as my primary boot volume. I have one USB slot less but it boots directly into clover and allows me to pick between windows or MAC without needing to do additional key presses which is my desired result.

Thanks for the help :)

can anyone help i have asus strix b360-i itx board and could not install high sierra. apple logo shows but few minutes it shows like this
7R1Ej.png

can anyone help i have asus strix b360-i itx board and could not install high sierra. apple logo shows but few minutes it shows like this
7R1Ej.png
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

@MESwan can you share the guide you followed to get iMessage working? Also do you experience losing monitor functionality during boot? It does not happen all the time but there are situations where I lose my monitor functionality after booting and can't get it working again unless I reboot.

I failed to install macOS into my rig which is basically as same as yours, I mean at least we have the same msi-b360 + i7 8700.
First I got stuck at the getting into the install UI, I tried with your "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v UseK..." but it never works:( I have no idea where I made it wrong, I was using USB installer made by UniBeast8.3.2.
So I try another plan, install macOS on my old machine, which is much easier, after installing, I tried with MultiBeast(UEFI Boot + USBInjectAll + VooDooHDA + IntelMausiEthernet), move SSD back to new rig, it booted fine, and all USB ports are working good, but when I reboot after installing nVidia web drive, the login page become weird and doesn't anymore.
Then I did a clean reinstalling, this time I tried with MultiBeast(UEFI Boot with NVRAM + USBInjectAll + VooDooHDA + IntelMausiEthernet), because with that optional it says it will install OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi you mentioned, after that my boot disk even disappear at Clover boot UI.

Now I'm lost, I really need help, so despairing :(

Okay...So I feel like I did something something wrong. I used all the tools you used to install High Sierra, as well as all the kexts. However, after running MultiBeast and rebooting, I loose all USB port functionality...

Although, to be honest, I'm at a complete loss as what to do after I reach the macOS desktop for the first time.

For USB, don't forget to select "USBInjectAll" in MultiBeast

I failed to install macOS into my rig which is basically as same as yours, I mean at least we have the same msi-b360 + i7 8700.
First I got stuck at the getting into the install UI, I tried with your "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v UseK..." but it never works:( I have no idea where I made it wrong, I was using USB installer made by UniBeast8.3.2.
So I try another plan, install macOS on my old machine, which is much easier, after installing, I tried with MultiBeast(UEFI Boot + USBInjectAll + VooDooHDA + IntelMausiEthernet), move SSD back to new rig, it booted fine, and all USB ports are working good, but when I reboot after installing nVidia web drive, the login page become weird and doesn't anymore.
Then I did a clean reinstalling, this time I tried with MultiBeast(UEFI Boot with NVRAM + USBInjectAll + VooDooHDA + IntelMausiEthernet), because with that optional it says it will install OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi you mentioned, after that my boot disk even disappear at Clover boot UI.

Now I'm lost, I really need help, so despairing :(

How I ended up doing my install was by going through the vanilla install process. It's a little bit more work, but it was a bit more painless once you have the system installed. Whenever I get home, I'll upload my EFI folder so you can give that a shot. Keep in mind, my set up has a GeForce card installed.

How I ended up doing my install was by going through the vanilla install process. It's a little bit more work, but it was a bit more painless once you have the system installed. Whenever I get home, I'll upload my EFI folder so you can give that a shot. Keep in mind, my set up has a GeForce card installed.
That would be very thankful! I also have GTX1060 installed.

I am beginner in hackintosh. I have about the same configuration as you @MESwan but I don't now how configure config.plist
MB : MSI B360 Gaming pro carbon
CPU: I7 8700 3.7gHz
RAM: G.skill sniper x series 16 go DDR4 2666 MHz cl19
GC: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G
SSD: SSD 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 go
HDD: Toshiba 4To

I don't succeed to install Mac OS H Sierra...
Is my configuration is compatible ?

I get the prohibiting sign at 3/4 of the loading bar behind the Apple logo when i launch the installation..

Sorry for my English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back