Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

Just wanted to say I just upgraded without any issues: install latest Clover and direct update through system preferences :)

My hardware: 8700K+Z390i+RX580

Little tip: Since onboard WiFi is not working, I use an ASUS USB AC53 nano. Official driver has not been updated but you can get it working with the driver from https://github.com/chris1111/Wireless-USB-Adapter-Clover

Last edited:
Does anybody have the SSDT file they can share for this motherboard? Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi. Thanks in advanced..

@ devilbio

Can you share your EFI folder? I have exactly the same configuration as you but it does not work for the update. Thank you.

@ devilbio

Can you share your EFI folder? I have exactly the same configuration as you but it does not work for the update. Thank you.

Attached is my EFI,. Everything works & is stable except for the USB. It works fine, except when attaching a large USB drive & trying to transfer files. Also, I was not able to upgrade to Catalina. Trying to figure out how to create the USB maps\SSDT... let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• efi_1.zip
    26.4 MB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Hi, all! I have same MB. When I start press F12, why is it 2 empty boot device? How can be fixed or deleted? Tthank you!

View attachment 430902

Hey everyone, this is my first Hackintosh build. I've followed the instructions exactly and consistently come up with this error? Anyone know why? Everything loads up to the end of the first image and then just get garbled text right after like the second image.

Attachments

• imac2.jpg
    imac2.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 91
  • imac3.jpg
    imac3.jpg
    826 KB · Views: 89
Hey guys, same motherboard, 9900k, vega56, trying to install catalina, caught in a hang any ideas?

Attachments

• Other.png
    Other.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20191023_170100.jpg
    IMG_20191023_170100.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 70
  • config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 112
Hi, I just got a PC with this Motherboard:
GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi
MSI 5700 XT MECH

1. What should I do for GPU until 10.15.1?
- Use UHD630 (not sure if its possible)
- Get Cheap GPU and swap it later
2. I really need WiFi. which chip should I buy?
- BCM94360CS2 or BCM94352Z? which one is better?
3. Install Steps
- Should I install 10.14.6 and upgrade? Or can I install 10.15 directly?

Back