Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

Hi there.
I have exactly the same configuration as you, and the same problem, too. I can't boot any disk with CSM disabled. If I enable it, my disks are shown, but the installation process not seem to start.
Have you solve it?
Someone could help me, please?

I actually got everything figured out.

Check my Thread over here

Hi!
Finally I have all installed.
The problem was that I did not do the partition map correctly (GUID partition map). So Clover did not boot.
Now my RX580 is showing a black screen and can not boot with it installed. At the beginning I could, but now it seems totally dead.
I have tested card's HDMI and DisplayPort, too. I did my USB installer with UniBeast, so I suppose all kexts are updated. I don't know if replace it or try something more.

I can't install Mojave on:
Gigabyte Z390 I WIFI + ADATA DDR4-3200 8GB*2 + 970 EVO 250GB(windows) + SAMSUNG 970Pro 500GB + 1TB H
DD + i7-8700K + iGPU

Can any one help?
Please give me EFI folder & Config.plist.

Thanks.

Yes, that's okay It happened to me that I downloaded the Z390_Mini_ITX_EFI zip and I trusted to copy it as is, but I also needed to add this flag. Everything else is already added.

The same happened to me. You are the best, thanks!

Just about to build a commissioned Mac mini for a mate and have just been through this thread and wanted to chuck a few update comments in regards to some simple issues I’ve seen that can be avoid

1. Samsung EVO Plus works fine, you’ll need to firmware update it through Samsung Magician software, either via Windows or a self booting Windows USB

2. As of Catalina 10.15.3, all kexts should be moved from library/extensions to your EFi/Kexts/Other folder

Look forward to hitting you all up when my build has issues!

Could someone link me to the best USB WiFi/Bluetooth dongle?

Or a card/adapter I can put in the second M.2

Chasing plug and play

Same components with catalina. My LAN Doesn't work. Any driver needed?

You wrote that you got the audio working. Did you do it with the onboard audio connections or through the video card? Because I don't have a videocard in my rig and I can't get the audio working, I tried all layout ids with the newest version of AppleALC.

Back