Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

No ways to ClearNvram ?
no ways to try to fix it without using the Backup (6months old).

thank you

There should be a reset/clear nvram option at the OC menu. If you don't see it then press the space bar, that will show any auxiliary options you have.

There should be a reset/clear nvram option at the OC menu. If you don't see it then press the space bar, that will show any auxiliary options you have.

thank you for your Answer. Unfortunately I’m still on clover for now :(.

thank you for your Answer. Unfortunately I’m still on clover for now :(.

Try to boot into macOS with -s bootarg (single user verbose) and type sudo nvram -c in Terminal.

A new tool in HackinDROM
Capture d’écran 2020-09-21 à 23.25.19.png

Soon switching from Clover to OpenCore will be available too.
Moderators can upload custom config.plist to the database.

First thing is to check if en0 Ethernet is present:
  • System Information --> Network
View attachment 488934
If en0 is not present, delete the file /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist and reboot. This file will be regenerated. Then check if en0 is present.

It is present, nothing looks out of the ordinary to me: oh the fact that there are extra entries 3 and 4 (4 being the one actually corresponding to my computer's IP) is suspicious. I'll try deleting that file and rebooting to see if that fixes it.
1600728708183.png

Edit: That worked! Turns out that Ethernet 3 and 4 are still listed under System Report, but sign-in to the apple store works, and my IP is associated with Ethernet 2 now (corresponding to the physical port). Thanks Casey!

Last edited:
As expected booting from the Backup works.
But it still not solve my problem.

i can’t Handle to loose the data as I can’t move the OneNote Data files (which were not synch due to **** Windows Server).
Those data were courses from over 4 months of 8 am to 8 p

So any other ideas ? How can a single bad restart break the whole systems working until now.

No ways to ClearNvram ?
no ways to try to fix it without using the Backup (6months old).

thank you
Are you referring to the Windows version of OneNote or the macOS version of OneNote?

Are macOS and Windows installed on the same physical NVMe SSD (in two partitions)?

Back