Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Clover to OpenCore 0.9.1 in Mojave 10.14.6 - GB Z390 Aorus Pro (Bios v12) - i9900k- iGPU Intel UHD 630

yes, it is your error as you are not using the correct software
I use the software I want as soon as it works :).

The only thing I read in the Dartia page they recommended is not to use Open Core Configurator for the rest I didn´t saw a "correct software" for the config.plist. It's not my problem if some plist editors are so strict with the tags.

Anyway, the file is up again, people should not have problems with editors.

Have a nice day.

I use the software I want as soon as it works :).

The only thing I read in the Dartia page they recommended is not to use Open Core Configurator for the rest I didn´t saw a "correct software" for the config.plist. It's not my problem if some plist editors are so strict with the tags.

Anyway, the file is up again, people should not have problems with editors.

Have a nice day.
PlistEditPro or xcode are probably the best ones to use

I've the Aorus Pro... till the last bios update was all right. After upgraded to F12 bios... a disater! I lost stability, I lost wake/resume (often spin go to max and the resume won't work)... No OC update helped me. Someone with some problems?

I've the Aorus Pro... till the last bios update was all right. After upgraded to F12 bios... a disater! I lost stability, I lost wake/resume (often spin go to max and the resume won't work)... No OC update helped me. Someone with some problems?
I had the same problem, I updated form Monterrey to Ventura everything was fine until I shuto down the computer and reestarted the next day. I lost a few days with my EFI, reinstalled so I didn't want to waste more time cause I needed to work, so for the moment Monterrey has all I need I will update in the future.

Thx madredeuz. I'm trying every possible workaround but without success... This is not my first hack (I'm on hackintosh since 2011 about) but now I'm getting crazy! In the last 2 or 4 months (I upgraded recently) no way to keep stable config. Most important problem is in the stanby/wake.... often (not always! but often) when mac go sleep fan spin at maximum power, and wont wake up. No way to solve. Now I'm cecking different OC version... but I think its time to upgrade to a 11900K...

Back