Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS!] ASUS z97-PRO(Wi-fi ac) - Core i7-4790k - EVGA GTX 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried this tonight and it worked great first time ive had my wireless keyboard and trackpad working with it, but following a restart bluetooth no longer even shows up on the menu bar or system preferences. ive did a fresh reinstall 4 times following the exact same steps and i can no longer get bluetooth to show up at all now no matter what.

Someone please help there is absolutely no consistency with anything on this machine as of yet.

Hey, i pretty much built the same system except i went with the gtx770. i am noticing a SLIGHT input delay with my mouse and keyboard. its not like a 1 second lag, but it is small and noticeable. did you have this as well? is there a fix? i tried a different mouse and its the same thing. any ideas? TIA

I have the same problem. Asus Z97 PRO. The system detects but i have no sound on my speaker. I tried to install by Multibeast ACL1150 with no lucky

when I wake from sleep my audio is dead. I'm using the same mobo, multibeast, all the kext you list, etc.

any ideas? thanks

Hey, i pretty much built the same system except i went with the gtx770. i am noticing a SLIGHT input delay with my mouse and keyboard. its not like a 1 second lag, but it is small and noticeable. did you have this as well? is there a fix? i tried a different mouse and its the same thing. any ideas? TIA

I have a wired mouse, but I believe I experienced the same thing with my logitech bluetooth mouse via dongle. But i have no problems with my logitech bluetooth keyboard.

And to everyone:
I got tired of the inconsistency with audio and didn't want to have to worry about reinstalling it after updates so I bought an external sound card that plugs in via USB 2.0, which should be an upgrade from the onboard ALC1150 audio along with providing stable audio.

I have a wired mouse, but I believe I experienced the same thing with my logitech bluetooth mouse via dongle. But i have no problems with my logitech bluetooth keyboard.

i never got around to getting the bluetooth[didnt download the files u linked to] working so i only used wired mice. i have 2 ssd, one windows 8 and the other OSX. both seem to have the lag, so i'm thinking it's a bios issue OR something with kexts? i did notice NO mouse/keyboard lag in the BIOS menus. im new to hackintosh so i suppose i will have to learn all the finer details. my wifi and audio worked perfectly, although i was using a front panel audio jack with headphones. i may make a post asking about the lag in specific. sweet build aside from the lag thing. :clap:

edit: figured out the lag issue. was originally using HDMI instead of DP on video card. after i was having some video difficulties while trying to game, i switched to the DP and all the lag was gone. :shrugs:

Last edited:
i never got around to getting the bluetooth[didnt download the files u linked to] working so i only used wired mice. i have 2 ssd, one windows 8 and the other OSX. both seem to have the lag, so i'm thinking it's a bios issue OR something with kexts? i did notice NO mouse/keyboard lag in the BIOS menus. im new to hackintosh so i suppose i will have to learn all the finer details. my wifi and audio worked perfectly, although i was using a front panel audio jack with headphones. i may make a post asking about the lag in specific. sweet build aside from the lag thing. :clap:

edit: figured out the lag issue. was originally using HDMI instead of DP on video card. after i was having some video difficulties while trying to game, i switched to the DP and all the lag was gone. :shrugs:

Like I said in the post, I connected my GPU via DVI-D dual link. Glad you got that figured out. Also, my bluetooth keyboard and mouse were connected via included Logitech USB dongle, not the onboard bluetooth. Did you do anything different to get your audio to work outside of what I said in my guide? Because it worked at first and then got fickle, hence recently buying an external sound card.

Also, to anyone wondering, the external sound card that I went with was a Behringer UCA222 from Amazon ($29.99).

aha! I built your setup and followed your guide ... Audio is cool, until the system goes to sleep ... it goes to sleep too.

external soundcard? does it work well? after sleep? which one did you buy?

thank you for your guide, I used it to build my first hackintosh and besides the audio .. I have zero issues.

except imessage, but thats everyone and I had it working before by calling support, then I reinstalled my OS and it stopped again. So I figure once I have a working copy of Yosemite I will call support again and get it turned back on.

thanks again.
:headbang:

And to everyone:
I got tired of the inconsistency with audio and didn't want to have to worry about reinstalling it after updates so I bought an external sound card that plugs in via USB 2.0, which should be an upgrade from the onboard ALC1150 audio along with providing stable audio.

aha! I built your setup and followed your guide ... Audio is cool, until the system goes to sleep ... it goes to sleep too.

just found this out last night. once i wake the computer from sleep, it has no audio. had to reboot. not the biggest deal, but as the forums say, the 9 series still have kinks that are being worked out. otherwise im very pleased with my system. rock on:headbang:

just found this out last night. once i wake the computer from sleep, it has no audio. had to reboot. not the biggest deal, but as the forums say, the 9 series still have kinks that are being worked out. otherwise im very pleased with my system. rock on:headbang:
My audio comes back if I quickly put to sleep (manually from the Apple menu) for 5-10 seconds, then wake it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back