Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Z270 ROG Maximus IX Hero - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - Intel HD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, t-audio, Welcome to the Hero Club!

Updated Clover Configurator, updated Clover to r4411, and applied the OS 10.13.3 Supplemental Update. No problems to report.

Hod, did you make work the new update of Clover. If I update at boot, I got the prohibited sign. The only way to have the computer run is to replace the OsxAptioFix2Drv with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi.

Do you have any suggestion? I don't have your same configuration, but I'm using an MSI motherboard Z270 Pro Carbon. This is the only problem is bother me.

Would need proper problem reporting files in order to offer any assistance.

Updated to 10.13.4.

Backup/clone your system first.

Steps:

1. Update Clover Configurator (if using).
2. Update to latest Clover (if not already).
3. Copy latest apfs.efi to EFI>Clover>drivers64UEFI, replacing the existing apfs.efi.
4. Install latest Lilu, IntelGraphicsFixup, and NVidiaGraphicsFixup (new versions of the latter two are available as of the date of this post). Mine are in EFI>Clover>kexts>Other, so I just overwrote those versions.
5. If you want to backup/clone again, do so now.
6. In the App Store, go to Updates and start the update process.
7. Upon reboot, make sure the Installer is selected (Clover should auto-select that for you).
8. My system rebooted twice - so do expect that. First reboot was back to the installer, second reboot went into MacOS.
9. After installation, if using an NVidia card, you'll be prompted to install the NVidia drivers. Do so and restart.
10. After restart, you should also be prompted to install CUDA drivers if you are using them. If you were not prompted, go to the CUDA preferences. Install those drivers.

10.13.4 is now installed!

Happy Mac'ing!

9. After installation, if using an NVidia card, you'll be prompted to install the NVidia drivers. Do so and restart.

Any lag issues with the latest Nvidia drivers?

I have not noticed any. Do note that I am using a 1070 series card, and I've not really experienced any lag with any of the drivers.

Updated to 10.13.4.

Backup/clone your system first.

Steps:

1. Update Clover Configurator (if using).
2. Update to latest Clover (if not already).
3. Copy latest apfs.efi to EFI>Clover>drivers64UEFI, replacing the existing apfs.efi.
4. Install latest Lilu, IntelGraphicsFixup, and NVidiaGraphicsFixup (new versions of the latter two are available as of the date of this post). Mine are in EFI>Clover>kexts>Other, so I just overwrote those versions.
5. If you want to backup/clone again, do so now.
6. In the App Store, go to Updates and start the update process.
7. Upon reboot, make sure the Installer is selected (Clover should auto-select that for you).
8. My system rebooted twice - so do expect that. First reboot was back to the installer, second reboot went into MacOS.
10. After restart, you should also be prompted to install CUDA drivers if you are using them. If you were not prompted, go to the CUDA preferences. Install those drivers.

10.13.4 is now installed!

Happy Mac'ing!

1 done
2 done
3 n/a
4 none of those in use on my system
5 n/a
6 done
7 done automatically
8 only one reboot
9 new driver installed
10 n/a